• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pickachu vs Pichu

jolteon.

asdfasdfasdf
Years

• I like pichu because it's smaller and cuter. .
    ..>__>;;

But sometimes I like Pikachu more because of the way it's drawn. Some of the sprites for pikachu are just. :I Eeenh.

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I like Pichu, due to obvious reasons. (it's cute etc...)
    Like the person above me said, Pikachu sprites in some games look hideous.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I prefer Pachirisu! Lol I know he's not in this thread though..

I prefer Pikachu, but Pichu is okay too...speaking of that does anyone else think that Pikachu's artwork was a lot cuter when he was chubbier in Pkmn Red/Blue/Yellow than in previous games (like how he looked in RSE & DPPt)?

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I totally agree.
    His old artwork was MUCH better.

Ever since they changed it slightly, I have begun to not like him anymore. o-o''

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    Pikachu deffinatley. I don't know why, I just personally find it cuter than Pichu. Although I think Raichu is the coolest and still quite cute - I like its big feet.

Years
  • Pikachu...I never did like Pichu, just seemed like a bit of a cheap character design when compared to Pikachu, and the whole baby thing in general annoyed me in the second generation. I never have liked Pichu, Magby, Elekid, Smoochum, Togepi etc. Just seemed like they were trying a little too hard to make things cute to me.

Back