• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pics of your hometown/birthtown

Years
  • My Hometown: Buffalo, NY

• The finest eating establishment ever established for eating (Not too far from my house =D)
    • HSBC Arena
    • Inside the HSBC Arena

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Being the only member in PC who actually lives on the big Island (aka Hawaii) I think I have a duty to provide a few links of what my place looks like.

Here's a map of the rock I live on. I live in Hilo, the rainy town :\.

Pictures of Hawaii - That link has a bunch of snapshots of the Hilo and the rest of the big Island.

Maybe later I'll get my digital camera working and take pictures of Hawaii myself and post some here, hehe. For now I think that will do.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I live in a huge, major city...maybe I should just stick with pictures of my home-community and my brth-community (believe me, they are in the same city, but competely different on the social scale)

until then, here is the official website for the City of Houston, TX

Takumi Fujiwara

Mt. Akina's Best Drifter
    Years
  • https://www.sacramento.com
    That's the newspaper's website. The closest thing I could find. The Sacramento Bee. Yep. The capitol of California, If you are a Laker fan, I hate you. If you are a Laker fan and a Raiders fan, I will hurt you. If you are a Laker fan, a Raiders fan, and a Dodgers fan (like my dad's friend), I will kill you. And I'm serious, I'm not joking. Really, I'm not.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I like in pretty much a boring place, except for this recent BTK thing.
    I live in Wichita, I'm sure their are sites for it. I, however am lazy. ._.

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I live in Brooklyn, NY and there are so many people living in Brooklyn, let alone my neighborhood. Like Kairi, I am too lazy to post a pic or a link. Btw, I'm back from London and Pittsburgh. Pitt lost to Oklahoma State in the Sweet 16...>_<

Back