• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    im not a munchlax fan, but i have great pics of pikachu and id love more of those ;)

ShiShiko

Peggy Hedel
    Years
    Articuno Power said:
    OOh ^^ thanks a lot Unown ^^ !!!
    Can I request this pictures please :

-Vaporeon
    -Espeon
    -Umbreon
    -Torkoal
    -Vulpix

Thanks in advance ^^

i make the vulpix-pics for you^-^

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    pikachu12 said:
    Well,i want a munchlax. I need it urgently
    Practically all my stuff are on my other computer, so this is the only ones I can help you with on sort notice. I hope they're usefull.
    https://s61.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21MRZM5XH8Z663DUL5CR9FDWKO

Currently processing requests of:
    Master Blaze
    AshFan
    eX.A.K.R.
    It@chi Bl@st
    ShinyEspeon
    Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune
    Sweet May
    pikachu2460
    Articuno Power

Hakuryuu

Uke Yutaka
    Years
    pikachu2460 said:
    oh come on...someone here should have pikapics...right?

i think i could get you some pikachu pictures if you want, considering hes in like every episode >.> i can upload them a bit later for you but they will probably just be pictures of pikachu on Ash's shoulder

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    yes he is in every episode but not every one of them is neccessarily good...

anyone want pics of treecko?

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Unown_ said:

holy mother of wheat bread! i just had a heart attack, holy crap i thank you so much! that does make my list a lot short actually not exsistent, so thanks, they're all wonderful!

but being the stuborn S.O.B. i am ive always got more requests waiting, so here is more pics i need :P

-since you have 2 hits and a miss id like pics of Shiro from that epi
    -pics of Tetsuya and Mesume?(however ya spell his name) from the Hoenn League epis
    -pics of Eriko and her Toshiki from the pacifidlog Contest
    -pics of Maren the boat drive, Lawrence III, Melody and her sister from Pokemon 2000
    and last but not least any pics of Professor Oak from any AG or BF episodes

thanks in advance and sorry for being a pain in the butt

Last edited:

Phantom_Bugsy

Le Malade Imaginaire
    Years
    ......HER Toshiki?! *fumefumefume*

Unless you meant Chaz and not Eriko :D In which case, Santa forgives. *patpat* We all make typos sometimes!

Ooh, seconded on the Shiro pics!

And I want some of the three Eevee brothers. :D They were hawt. Especially Rainer, sil vous plait. :D

VIVE LE REPUBLIQUE.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:
    ......HER Toshiki?! *fumefumefume*

Unless you meant Chaz and not Eriko :D In which case, Santa forgives. *patpat* We all make typos sometimes!

Ooh, seconded on the Shiro pics!

And I want some of the three Eevee brothers. :D They were hawt. Especially Rainer, sil vous plait. :D

VIVE LE REPUBLIQUE.

im sorry that was a typo, i was going to put her "boyfriend", as a mocking of how she wants him but you know ...........im sorry, dont hurt me.........

ohh yeah i was also thinking and could i also get pics of the Cerulean Sisters from the hosos and their sliight cameo in the BF Saga(yes i know that mainly you only saw Daisy and the other 2 either were in the background or not really in the epis) thank you!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Well, here are the requests done for this week. I hope I didn't forget anyone. If I did, let me know.

00ginburf said:
    Anyone have any pics of Lovelina (girl 2nd from left in my sig)? Much thanks in advance!
    Does she appeared in an episode of Pok?mon? Because I don't recall one with her in it.

Crystal Clair: Bianca pictures are attached in this post
    Master Blaze: Some pictures of Richie (did you knew that in about 15 hours from now this thread was started exactly two years old by this same request? :D)
    AshFan: I've put it up as attachment in this post.
    eX.A.K.R. Latios
    It@chi Bl@st: Suicune and Rayquaza
    ShinyEspeon: Kimono girls and Sakura, Marina, pokemon from First movie, Vivian and Erika
    Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune: Maxie
    Sweet May: I've attached it with this post
    pikachu2460: Pikachu pictures (It's possible that some are posted before)
    Articuno Power: Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon and Torkoal
    gilbertman: Shiro, Tetsuya, Masamume, Eriko, Toshiki, Maren, Carol, Melody, Lawrence, prof. Oak and Misty's sisters
    Phantom_Bugsy: Shiro and the Eevee brothers
    Jeremy: Sakura pictures (They are the same one that ShinyEspeon requested)

Last edited:

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Hallo Unown!!Thank you so much for new pokemon pictures.I am really happy;)Kimon girls,Marina......:)My new request list:
    Madison and Alexa from Johto episode,
    Tucker(Battle Dome leader)
    Gizelle from Kanto,
    Bayleef
    and Iya(Pokeninja) from Fuchsia City.
    That is all,thanks again seeya;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back