• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Thanks a lot Unown-sama for movie's pictures !^^
    Can I have pictures of Pidgeot ? *o* (episodes & new opening if you can ^^)

Last edited:

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    Salamence64
    It's below in the attachments
    Thank you so much Unown, it came out perfectly.:classic:

Can someone please provide me this pic from the episode Showdown at Dark City. Thanks :)
    Picture Requests

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    May I please have as many pics of Gary's cheerleaders as possible? I'd like ones of each of them in their bikinis and swimsuits from the episode "Beauty and the Beach" as well as ones of them in their normal outfits. Also, don't forget to include all 6 of them (not all at once but among all the pics)

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Cool, the mv9 resources seems to be downloaded a lot it's at 30 downloads ^_^

Articuno PowerAshygirl Crystal Clair Egyptian Sphinx eX.A.K.R. RaikouSpecialLover
    I've managed to find the first one, but I'm having trouble finding the second one. From which episode is that one?

Scizor_LoverShinyEspeonSunflorazumarillI can arrange some pics from "Battle of the Badge", but they're on my other computer.

Last edited:

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    aww unown, is members.home.nl really better than sendspace or megauploads? because i cant go there...

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Yes. I'd like pics of them from "Battle of the Badge" if that's not too much trouble.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    pikachu2460 said:
    aww unown, is members.home.nl really better than sendspace or megauploads? because i cant go there...
    Well, it's not the first time that I switched storage space.

Yousendit.com seems to be buggy lately
    tripod.com is inaccessable for some members
    bravepages.com surpass the limit bandwidth too fast.
    Uploading everything to photobucket or imageshack one by one takes too much effort.
    So, it seems that members.home.nl is also inaccessable for some members.
    Sendspace keeps telling me to try later.

I guess I can use megauploads and see how it goes...
    This is a link with all the requests in one zip file: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCEPDH9J

pikachu2460

CHHAAAA
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2007
    Unown_ said:
    Well, it's not the first time that I switched storage space.

Yousendit.com seems to be buggy lately
    tripod.com is inaccessable for some members
    bravepages.com surpass the limit bandwidth too fast.
    Uploading everything to photobucket or imageshack one by one takes too much effort.
    So, it seems that members.home.nl is also inaccessable for some members.
    Sendspace keeps telling me to try later.

I guess I can use megauploads and see how it goes...
    This is a link with all the requests in one zip file: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=UCEPDH9J

lol taht so funny. you must have been loading for quite a while for you to find out all that :D

and megauploads has a 45 second delay....but its better than no being able to access it :D

Hemi-kun

Chansey's Trainer
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 17, 2010
    pikachu2460 said:
    I have the same problem, I've to download the pics from another computer...

I have another request...

I would like pictures of Kingdra (if possible some of them looking from its back), Zangoose and Hitmonchan.

Thanks in advance ^^

Danot Bisel

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2006
    Well, I think this is my first post here, so it must be worthy ^^UUU

I have a request that maybe can be a bit difficult to get...

I would like pictures of all Pokémon Gyms (inside, and specially, outside ^^U)

Lots of thanks ^^

Ashygirl

Ash is my bae!
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    Cool, the mv9 resources seems to be downloaded a lot it's at 30 downloads ^_^

Articuno PowerAshygirl Crystal Clair Egyptian Sphinx eX.A.K.R. RaikouSpecialLover
    I've managed to find the first one, but I'm having trouble finding the second one. From which episode is that one?

Scizor_LoverShinyEspeonSunflorazumarillI can arrange some pics from "Battle of the Badge", but they're on my other computer.

thank you unown I'm on the college computer at the moment but I'll download them later when i get home.
    thanks again.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    isaac_icte said:
    Can someone upload all the Offcial Pokemon Wallpapers? (not fan made wallpapers)
    Wallpapers? You just met the right person - I'm a wallpaper collector...

Here's all the ones that I can confrim are official. All of them are in their original sizes - 1024x768. PM me if you need them in other sizes - I have a few of them in higher/lower resolutions. As for movie 9 wallpapers, click these links (credit to Unown_):

Additionally, you can check here on PokemonPalace.net - they have some official wallpapers I did not include in my packages.

Here's a tip - use the Japanese names (whether they be names of Pokémon, human characters, movies, or just "Pokémon" (ポケモン) or "Pocket Monsters" (ポケットモンスター)), written in Japanese, when searching for Japanese wallpapers. Also, try using Yahoo! Japan, InfoSeek, or Google Japan.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    Could have liked to edit my previous post, but I needed to attach more files for this one, and my previous post have reached it's limit, so apologies for the double posting...

I'm looking for better-sized and quality versions of these screenshots, preferably without any text. Thanks.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Thank you Unown! You saved me from such misery, and that extra pic you had there, that one was breathtaking
    OMG I actually cant think of a request.... oh wait
    some pics of Brawly and Shauna.... I realized I have like 2 pics each of them and they're the crappy small ones from serebii

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back