• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    It seems Noland's assistant is a verey popular guy. LOL! Hey I was woundering if you can find some anime Pictures of Vaporeon? Any Vaporeon will do. Thanks. And thanks for all the other pics you send me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2010
    Can somebody find high quality close up pics of Misty's sneaker and/or sock-clad feet, I also want to see pics from all the episodes in which Misty wore socks with and/or without her sneakers and pics of the episode in which Misty walks on bone dry land with her pokemon, especially High quality full body pics of Misty walking in a bone dry land.

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    I'm retrying with one of my reuqests.

I'd like pics of the girl with the Natu and Girafarig from somewhere in the anime. (I believe to be Battle Frontier.) For the record, I'm trying to be as discreet as possible. I don't know her name and don't want to know when the episode containing her occurs. What I do know is that she has purple hair, rides a Girafarig, and has a Natu. I only know of her from a Pokésho avatar that someone had in their sig. You could try looking for her in the avatar pages here.

I'd also like pics of Saori from the Kanto Grand Festival.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    Uh, can anyone get me a picure of Pikachu with Ash's hat on? Prefrably from the new intro, where they show a close up of him with the hat on.

Thanks in advance!

Chelc

Years
    Thanks for the Sugio pics from before, Unown_! ^_^

Does anyone have pictures of Rafe from Destiny Deoxys, and Gary? Thanks in advance! :3

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I thank you agian for the ralph and emaly pics and all the others Unown.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    anakin
    Vaporeon. Sorry, I missed that part from your previous request.

AshTiedUpFan
    Ash. The pictures are manual enlarged though

Chelc
    Rafe and Gary

Matthew6248
    Pic 1
    Pic 2

Rogue
    Team Rocket and Noland assistant

Sunflorazumarill
    Saori. Included is a picture of Cherrie. She has purple hair and a Giraffarig, but she from the Johto serie and doesn't have a Natu. Is this the girl your looking for?

Treecko Tamer
    Latias and Vivi

######

For those in who care: some pictures from "Pokémon Ranger and the Prince of the Sea: Manafi"
    Spoiler:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Unown, I consider Megaupload files to be too large for me to use. Can you please send me a yousendit one? Also, Cherrie isn't who I'm looking for. I'll try to get you the avatar of who I'm asking for.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Sunflorazumarill said:
    Unown, I consider Megaupload files to be too large for me to use. Can you please send me a yousendit one? Also, Cherrie isn't who I'm looking for. I'll try to get you the avatar of who I'm asking for.
    Here is a yousendit link
    You sure this isn't the person you're looking for?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back