• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015

thanks Unown! but, do you have any screenshots of Blaziken jumping w/ Rafe off the bar with satoshi? Sorry if I sound picky, I just need the angle.,=3 but I'm very glad you're helping!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    um any pics of mew
    and the japanise ending pic of pokemon advance with all the pokemon

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    ohh here we go again, ive got another request, i need as many pics as possible of people throwing pokeballs, i dont care who i needed once again as refrences for my drawings, im trying to learn how to do perspectives and angles so thanks in advanced!

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    I hope these will help

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Okay, here's my requests. Get ready
    the following characters
    Clair, Liza, Chigusa, Bugsy, Hayato and Cassidy
    the following poses (doesn't have to be the characters above). these poses all must zoom in on the face
    center (completely forward)
    any complex positions
    I need these for art practice and collecting ^_^

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Corvair said:
    I need in a sig allowable size connected together, all 6 reactions to the May Delicous pokeblock in the recent AG episode, they were just so funny according to pictures I saw, the grovyle one was so funny!
    This one should be allowed. Check here under the section "signatures" to see how large a signature exactly is allowed when you decide to add text to it.
    Here is the picture: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050315-misc/pokeblock.jpg

Wy_Wynaut said:
    um any pics of mew
    and the japanise ending pic of pokemon advance with all the pokemon
    Here are the pictures of Mew
    Mew 01 Mew 02 Mew 03 Mew 04
    Mew 05 Mew 06 Mew 07 Mew 08
    Mew 09 Mew 10 Mew 11 Mew 12
    Mew 13 Mew 14 Mew 15 Mew 16
    Mew 17 Mew 18 Mew 19 Mew 20
    Mew 21 Mew 22

Ash and his Pokemon
    May and her Pokemon
    Brock and his Pokemon
    Group shot with all their Pokemon

AshFan said:
    Thanks Unnown! Think you can get me some caps from last week's Japan episode when Ash and that other trainer were trapped in the cage and when Seviper wrapped them up? And some pics of Ash with his pants down from ABra And The Psychic Showdown? Thanks in advanc!
    I'm affraid I don't have the episode of Abra, but I do have AG119:
    Caged
    Wrapped

Phantom_Bugsy said:
    *is now a helpless puddle of Oos*

*___* Got more? I need lots of Brawly (and Morty too if you can get 'em)....but lots and lots and lots of Brawly. *___* I have 87 pics and counting, so.....I need plenty more. >3

ALMOST FORGOT! I need some of Dario and Mateo (glassblowing guy from Oragne Islands) too. >__> He was hotness. and there do be serious lacks of pictures of him.
    I can arrange some picture of Mateo (I'll post them later), but the other characters I can't.

Here are the Brawly pictures:
    Brawly 13 Brawly 14 Brawly 15 Brawly 16
    Brawly 17 Brawly 18 Brawly 19 Brawly 20
    Brawly 21 Brawly 22 Brawly 23 Brawly 24
    Brawly 25 Brawly 26 Brawly 27 Brawly 28
    Brawly 29 Brawly 30 Brawly 31 Brawly 32
    Brawly 33 Brawly 34 Brawly 35 Brawly 36
    Brawly 37 Brawly 38 Brawly 39 Brawly 40
    Brawly 41 Brawly 42 Brawly 43

Tig said:
    keep them coming please :) *can't get enough of her*
    This should cover the remaining scenes of Winona.
    Winona 29 Winona 30 Winona 31 Winona 32
    Winona 33 Winona 34 Winona 35 Winona 36
    Winona 37 Winona 38 Winona 39 Winona 40
    Winona 41 Winona 42 Winona 43 Winona 44
    Winona 45 Winona 46 Winona 47 Winona 48

Hoshi said:
    thanks Unown! but, do you have any screenshots of Blaziken jumping w/ Rafe off the bar with satoshi? Sorry if I sound picky, I just need the angle.,=3 but I'm very glad you're helping!
    Neither Ash, Rafe or Blaziken is facing the camera during the jump, unless I took the wrong scene. If so, please let me know so I can correct it.
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050317-mv7/jump-01.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050317-mv7/jump-02.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050317-mv7/jump-03.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050317-mv7/jump-04.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050317-mv7/jump-05.jpg

RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Mighty fine stuff here, Unown.
    Here I go...

More random shots of Marina (they can have Kenta in them)

And which one of the Pkmn Contests did May tel her Beautifly to Silver Wind while raising a fist, aka looking like Ash? If so, fine the pic of here doing so. I found on Serebii.net. ;)
    The needed files or on my other computer, I'll post them later on.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    the following characters
    Clair, Liza, Chigusa, Bugsy, Hayato and Cassidy
    the following poses (doesn't have to be the characters above). these poses all must zoom in on the face
    center (completely forward)
    any complex positions
    I need these for art practice and collecting ^_^
    I'm not about to let my post get ignored or anything or thrown into the mess because of the Ash/May picture demand. Besides, these pics should be easy to find now that the second Masterquest boxset is out.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Can someone get me a BUNCH of images of Bannai from the newest pokemon episode in Japan? Bannai and the Ribbon Cup? I especially want pictures of him with the purple cloak on and his arm showing. ^___^

Also can I get a shot of him dressed up as the game girl? Yanno, the one with the green dress and blonde hair? Sankyuu! ^_^

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    thanks Hiroshi those are great

ive got a couple more requests first one isnt exactually an anime request but i was wondering if someone could find the official artwork for the people form the Battle Frontier on Emerald

also id like a pic from The Jhoto Champions intro where it shows all the Jhoto gym leaders standing on rocks and there like showdy if ya know what i mean

so please and thanks!

lugia65

*left forever*
    Years
    gilbertman said:
    thanks Hiroshi those are great

ive got a couple more requests first one isnt exactually an anime request but i was wondering if someone could find the official artwork for the people form the Battle Frontier on Emerald

I have art of the frontier brains for you ^^

this is the best i got so hope it helps =]

Picture Requests

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    lugia65 said:
    I have art of the frontier brains for you ^^

this is the best i got so hope it helps =]

Picture Requests

ohh yes excellent, very much thanks to you

*EDIT* can i also get a pic of Sammy's old style pokeball from pokemon 4ever

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back