• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
    Hi! Can anyone please help me find some screencaps from Pokemon Shipwreack when Ash visioned hmself drowning, Pokemon Fanshion Flash when Misty got tied up and Friend And Foe Alike when Ash got trapped in the net?

Years
    Hey Unown_. I got another pic request and I hope that you or some others can help me out with my request.

During the Pokemon Advanced Challenge opening, not the one where they have the episode title, they show both Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy alone until Brock pops up to drool over both ladies and Max jumps on Brock to pull his ears to high heaven with a shocked Jenny and Joy looking on.

May I ask for some pics from that part of the opening? Especially a good pic of both Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy standing alone before Brock pops up and ruins the whole thing.

Thank you in advance. ^^

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I'll be a brat too! Can I have some pictures from the legend of thunder special episodes?
    First the one after Marina/Dani/Kris/Christal shows Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold her Lance album and hes looking so sad. Next one is when Marina/Dani/Kris/Christal is standing next to Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Goldin the pokemon center smiling and hes staring at her wierd. Then when Marina/Dani/Kris/Christal is battling Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold and Ccrockonaw is blasting Typhlosion with water gun or something and it shows a close up of typhlosions eye. And the last one is when Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold is holding jackson back and hes bawling his head off. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    holy crap! well first off thanks for the request! and man alot of my requests i had now have been filled wow, well it looks like you might have some Kanto epis now so i kinda got a big request, so if you chould fill em all id be estatic

-Jeanette, from "The Fourth Round Rumble"
    -Melenie from "Bulbasaur's Hidden village"
    -Alicia from "No Big woop"
    -Caroline (mays mom of course)
    -Rochelle from "Roll on Pokemon"
    -Luka/Lucca most likely from the silver Lugia story arc
    -duplica
    -Proffesor elm
    -alisa/elissa from "I fell Skitty"
    -trixie form "love, totodile style"
    and just checking again to see if i can get pics of the 2 girls from "The Kecleon Caper"

i know you might not be able to get some of those but if you can supply me with some that be awesome once again thanks!

Last edited:

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    gilbertman said:
    holy crap! well first off thanks for the request! and man alot of my requests i had now have been filled wow, well it looks like you might have some Kanto epis now so i kinda got a big request, so if you chould fill em all id be estatic

-duplica
    -Proffesor elm
    and just checking again to see if i can get pics of the 2 girls from "The Kecleon Caper"

i know you might not be able to get some of those but if you can supply me with some that be awesome once again thanks!

I can make you the first request

je1
    je2
    je3
    je4
    je5
    je6
    je7
    je8
    je9
    je10
    je11
    je12
    je13
    je14
    je15
    je16

Enjoy them !!!

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Hiroshi said:
    I can make you the first request

Enjoy them !!!
    wow those are great i love em! chould i ask just one favor if possible could i also get a couple full body or close to full body pics of Jeanette? i need em for refrence when i draw, so if i could get those that be awesome, but thank you for the rest i love em!

here the list again of other pics i need:
    -duplica
    -Proffesor elm

so if anyone can provide good quality pics of any of these that be awesome, cuz i dont want to put it all on unown

Guest123_x1

Anyone have pics of Neesha from the first movie?

ottermi619,
    I was also in love with her at one time.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    ottermi619 said:
    Anyone have pics of Neesha from the first movie?

ottermi619,
    I was also in love with her at one time.

about 13 posts up,or the 2nd post from the top is a post from unown has pics of neesha, just click on "three trainer in 1st movie" and there are neesha pics there, if you need more i guess you can ask for more

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Phantom_Bugsy said:
    I'm gonna be a brat and request more Corey. XD Especially since I know there was a good closeup or two of him in there, and he's **** cute. >D
    I could find only a few. I hope you like them.
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/corey/index.html

AshFan said:
    Hi! Can anyone please help me find some screencaps from Pokemon Shipwreack when Ash visioned hmself drowning, Pokemon Fanshion Flash when Misty got tied up and Friend And Foe Alike when Ash got trapped in the net?
    Unfortunately I can't help you there. I don't have those episodes.

Mario The World Champion said:
    Hey Unown_. I got another pic request and I hope that you or some others can help me out with my request.

During the Pokemon Advanced Challenge opening, not the one where they have the episode title, they show both Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy alone until Brock pops up to drool over both ladies and Max jumps on Brock to pull his ears to high heaven with a shocked Jenny and Joy looking on.

May I ask for some pics from that part of the opening? Especially a good pic of both Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy standing alone before Brock pops up and ruins the whole thing.

Thank you in advance. ^^
    I hope this is what you had in mind
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/joy-jenny/index.html

Kanta said:
    I'll be a brat too! Can I have some pictures from the legend of thunder special episodes?
    First the one after Marina/Dani/Kris/Christal shows Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold her Lance album and hes looking so sad. Next one is when Marina/Dani/Kris/Christal is standing next to Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Goldin the pokemon center smiling and hes staring at her wierd. Then when Marina/Dani/Kris/Christal is battling Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold and Ccrockonaw is blasting Typhlosion with water gun or something and it shows a close up of typhlosions eye. And the last one is when Hiro/Kenta/Yoshi/Gold is holding jackson back and hes bawling his head off. Thank you so much.
    I've uploaded everything to this place
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/kenta/index.html

gilbertman said:

-duplica
    -Proffesor elm

The only one's I can help you with are Caroline and Lucca. If I can find my Master Quest disc 1 I can make some screenshots of professor Elm too.
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/lucca-caroline/index.html

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    I could find only a few. I hope you like them.
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/corey/index.html

Unfortunately I can't help you there. I don't have those episodes.

I hope this is what you had in mind
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/joy-jenny/index.html

I've uploaded everything to this place
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/kenta/index.html

The only one's I can help you with are Caroline and Lucca. If I can find my Master Quest disc 1 I can make some screenshots of professor Elm too.
    https://depokesite.tripod.com/20050713/lucca-caroline/index.html

well i thought as much, aw who cares about the rest im just happy any of em you had, so thanks as always!

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Oh GM, and just in case you dont find the picture, here's one
    and a tip: when having only a small picture as this and it being hard to see, just increase the size by 100 pixels by using the stretch option. It works unbelievably well. I even tried on this picture.
    Rochelle
    Picture Requests

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Oh GM, and just in case you dont find the picture, here's one
    and a tip: when having only a small picture as this and it being hard to see, just increase the size by 100 pixels by using the stretch option. It works unbelievably well. I even tried on this picture.
    Rochelle
    Picture Requests

well thanks for that, i guess streching whould work. thanks for the tip!

i know 2 requests i could have filled, how bout Clair and the old man she "hangs" with and the girl from the epi "a crowning acheivment"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back