• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitty

I luff cute pok?mon!!
Years
Could anyone find some pics of Sam a.k.a. Oak as a kid? Sam is so kawaii!! *squees* Coulds anyone also find me tons of pics of Celebi? CELEBI IS SOOOO KAWAII!!!!!! Oh, and also of Ash? Talk about hot! *melts with love* And of Latias!!!

Zeo

Moron
Years
Hey could someone find some picture of Misty with her hair down and some picture of May lookin all cute and stuff?

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2004
I attached some pictures of Holiday Hi jynx , I'm looking for more pics of ash in boxers and underwater talking with Lapras

Zeo

Moron
Years
Evil Togepi said:
To Zeo

I attached some pictures of Misty with her hair down and I added on two pictures of May which I thought were cute *lol* Hope they're okay ^^

Thank you! they're great!

ooh I just had a thought. could somebody find pictures of Misty when she had the kimono on?

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
Um... excuse me... Can anyone find a picture of Marina-chan's Wani-Wani, Pinku-chan and Muu-chan? And a picture of Minaki would really be appretiated. Um... Thank you.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years

Zeo

Moron
Years
Unown_ said:
I've uploaded a picture of Misty wearing a kimono
Also I've got a few pictures of May for your previous request

hey, thanks! those are great. nice size too.

[EDIT]

If anyone would be kind enough to to supply me with a bunch of pictures. I say again. a Bunch of pictures of Misty wearing her Kimono it would be greatly apreaciated

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
Jeikobu said:
Unown_ said:
Jeikobu: I'm currently moving my website to an other server. By that time the problem should be solved.

Thanks, please post when it's ready!
I've removed the right-click security of my image gallery. Also it should be Mac-browser proof too. If it is not, let me know. The new url to the image gallery is http://imgalbum.depokesite.vze.com

Skitty said:
Could anyone find some pics of Sam a.k.a. Oak as a kid? Sam is so kawaii!! *squees* Coulds anyone also find me tons of pics of Celebi? CELEBI IS SOOOO KAWAII!!!!!! Oh, and also of Ash? Talk about hot! *melts with love* And of Latias!!!
I've uploaded your requests. You can view them with the links below:
Sammy picture 1
Sammy picture 2
Sammy picture 3
Sammy picture 4
Sammy picture 5
Sammy picture 6
Sammy picture 7
Sammy picture 8
Sammy picture 9
Ash and Sammy picture 1
Ash and Sammy picture 2
Group
Latias 1
Latias 2
Celebi picture 1
Celebi picture 2
Celebi picture 3
Celebi picture 4
Celebi picture 5
Celebi picture 6

Deoxys55 said:
Does anyone have the pic from "Have a whaleord of a time" Where the girl Treeko is crying?
I believe this is the scene you were talking about? If not, let me know. ^_^
Treecko girl[/QUOTE]

PKMN_grl said:
I hope these are ok.
[URL=http://members.home.nl/fam.man/attach/20040529/muu-chan.jpg]Muu-chan
Pink-chan picture 1
Pink-chan picture 2
Wani-wani picture 1
Wani-wani picture 2
Minaki picture 1
Minaki picture 2

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
Years
I have a few pic requests:

Raikou Special:
pics of Kenta and Marina talking at that Pokemon Center. Like when she asked if he was being shy, having that squinty eyed look with Kenta looking away, and any others from that pokemon center scene with them in it.

Also, as many pics as you can get of the scene where Kenta goes to Marina and unties her.(includes when he asks if she is ok-holding her)

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I hope this isn't too hard for anyone to find, but could anyone find me a few pictures of Duplica in her TR outfit and Misty in her TR outfit from Ditto's Mysterious Mansion? I would really appreciate it if anyone could find those ^_^

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Unown_ said:
I believe this is the scene you were talking about? If not, let me know. ^_^
Treecko girl
Tyhere's another one where her face fills the screen and that's what I was thinking about but if you can't find that one this one is fine.

PKMN_grl

Obsession Hunter
Years
Um... Does anyone have a good picture of Wally/Misturu? Maybe a GameFreak version if there is one... I just need a good picture of his hair and clothes. I tried looking at fanarts for refrences but they always change things a bit so.. you know... Thanks, I really apprecitate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back