• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    thanks Shampoo for cute Jeanette pictures;)She is so beautiful!!!I like her very much.Maybe someone has got Espeon anime pictures???It is my favourite pokemon:)bye

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    I could get you the ones that Sakura has, I have Espeon not included on dvd but I'm at school now so you need to wait.
    Thank you so much.:)Of course I will be waiting.And I want ask:maybe somebody has got link to Indygo episode :The Fourth Round Rumble??I need them;) seeya

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    I want a single pictures of Vaporeon , Flareon , Jolteon , Umbreon , Espeon in the TV Series and Entei as he (er it) apeared first time in the TV Series (not the opening nor the Pokemon Movie 3)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    No offense Shiny Espeon but it seems you've just pulled those from filb.de, I was looking for pics that were pretty big..... anyone can go there, including myself...... hmm. Oh now I know
    I NEED pics of Bailey from the Johto journeys, talk about a good-looking brunet, the only other ones are like Richie and Ash's mom.

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    No offense Shiny Espeon but it seems you've just pulled those from filb.de, I was looking for pics that were pretty big..... anyone can go there, including myself...... hmm. Oh now I know
    I NEED pics of Bailey from the Johto journeys, talk about a good-looking brunet, the only other ones are like Richie and Ash's mom.

ohh i second the Bailey request, she's hard one to find good pics of, and when i say good i really dont want pics like from pokemon-paradijs, or whatever that site is called, i dont know about CC but some good quality whould be good

and thank you unown for the Tyson and DR.Sebastion pics, but can i also get pics of DR. Sebestion from the Raikou Special as well

and of course my big old list of pics im hoping to get someday:
    -girl from "hi ho silver"
    -Stella from "its Mr.Mime Time"
    -the from "Showdown in Dark City" with the hat
    -DJ Mary
    -Chigusa from "2 hits and a miss"
    -Devon Corp. Pres.
    -Romeo and Juliet from "Love at First flight"
    -Alisa from "I feel Skitty"
    -Gai or Guy or whatever his name si from "Exploud and Clear"
    -clair pics, some fullbody pics too please

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Listen, GM, I'm gonna see if I can try to complete that entire list. But I'm gonna need my sister's computer
    Since you're my pair, I'll make SURE to do it. Right now!

really? that be great if you can ohh i love you!*gives big squeeze* dont worry if you cant though, but if ya can all i ask for is a couple headshots, a couple full body shots, or as colse as one can get to one and purhaps a couple other random pics of them, if thats too much do whatever you want, but thanks if you can

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    and of course my big old list of pics im hoping to get someday:
    -girl from "hi ho silver" Didn't I give you enough pics of that girl? I got all the good poses and the closeups....
    -Stella from "its Mr.Mime Time"
    -the from "Showdown in Dark City" with the hat

-DJ Mary
    -Chigusa from "2 hits and a miss"
    -Devon Corp. Pres.
    -Romeo and Juliet from "Love at First flight"
    -Alisa from "I feel Skitty"
    -Gai or Guy or whatever his name si from "Exploud and Clear"
    -clair pics, some fullbody pics too please
    Some Advance Challenge episode I have and my sis's boyfriend now has the entire first season. Clair pics I already have.
    Unfortunately my sister is busy working on her computer, maybe if she can disconnect the harddrive with the torrents on it, I can help you and a lot of people out. Until now, I gotta get someone some Espeon pics.
    Oh thanks for the hug. ^_^

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Crystal Clair said:
    Some Advance Challenge episode I have and my sis's boyfriend now has the entire first season. Clair pics I already have.
    Unfortunately my sister is busy working on her computer, maybe if she can disconnect the harddrive with the torrents on it, I can help you and a lot of people out. Until now, I gotta get someone some Espeon pics.
    Oh thanks for the hug. ^_^
    well whenever i dont mind to wait, really you got me the pics of the hi-ho silver ? errr my bad i cant seem to find em on my harddrive, well, yeah thanks agian so much :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    BTW, the hat person from Showdown at Dark City, is it a girl or a boy, could you provide even a small picture of them? OH never mind, I know who you're talking about
    btw, do you byanychance need excellent huge pics of Cassandra from the Problem with Paras, or anything else from Kanto besides Stella? I found my sister's harddrive ^_~
    Edit: I got the pics except I gotta finish the Espeon request. And believe it or not I even added in Cassandra as a bonus since coming across high-quality pictures of her randomly on the internet is nearly impossible and I dont even know if Unown has the 1st season.
    I did an attachment because I dont know how Unown uploads the folders. I am going to have to delete them soon so get them while they're still available.

Last edited:

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    voxbox said:
    Hey Uknown, I can't see to access my May pic. ANything I can do?
    Try the attachment below

AshFan said:
    Thanks Unown! And here's my new request list

1. Ash from Beauty And The Beach
    2. Ash from the 3 part Lugia arc
    3. Misty from Pokemon Fashion Flash
    4. Ash from Abra And The Psychic Showdown
    I don't have the episode Pok?mon Fasion Flash, so I can't help you there.

hangad_bukaspalad said:
    My request Ash piccies in his prince Goldenrod outfit?

Thankies and sorry for the trouble.
    Sorry about this, but I don't have that episode...

Dark Weezing said:
    Wow, all those pics. Heh. And yeah, my recent requests have been omitted but the thread is so large, so no worries, I'll just reiterate them plus some new requests.
    New:
    A shot of Giovanni pointing in the second intro. One 640 x 780 and one 1024 x 768.
    And a shot of the Devon building. One 640 x 780 and one 1024 x 768.

Old:
    I definitely need from the sixth movie short "Gotta Dance", a shot of Cacnea with the fruit basket setup on its crown. 640 x 480.
    One with Wobbuffet's disguise in "Pro and Con Artists" when it first pops up. Without or without the pipe. Doesn't matter. 640 x 480.
    From "the Battle of the St. Anne":
    One of when the Rocket Grunt goes over to Ash and demands their Pokemon.
    One of the electrocuted Grunt.
    A pan of the shot where the Grunt says "Hand over the Pokeballs!"
    All 640 x 480. Although the pan one, no doubt will be bigger.
    Definitely the end shot where Giovanni overlooks the four screens/security cameras and plans from his chair. One 640 x 780 and one 1024 x 768.
    Thanks.
    640 x 780? A weird size, but I capped them that size. In case you mean 640 x 480, I've added that size too just in case.

reyna_de_la_fire said:
    Hia. Me again. I need some pics from the episode Where's Armaldo. Do anybody here have any from that episode?
    I'm affraid I don't have that episode.

Entei Fan said:
    I want a single pictures of Vaporeon , Flareon , Jolteon , Umbreon , Espeon in the TV Series and Entei as he (er it) apeared first time in the TV Series (not the opening nor the Pokemon Movie 3)
    The disc where Entei was on became permenantly useless. I'm affraid I can't help you with pics of Entei from that episode.

eX.A.K.R.: Entei
    AshFan: Ash
    Jeremy: Whitney
    ShinyEspeon: A few more pictures of Jeanette Fisher
    Dark Weezing: requested pictures
    Legendary Rayquaza: Flygon, Swellow, Seviper, Skarmory, Winona and Steven
    ShadowMarik: Raichu, Ninetales
    Crystal Clair: AG151 preview
    Entei Fan: Eevee evolutions
    gilbertman: Devon Sebastian

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I don't have the episode Pok?mon Fasion Flash, so I can't help you there.
    *smiles* But I can. Because I have it and I also want the pictures.
    Edit: Okay, here they are, I even got the extra ones later on, but not past where Psyduck goes to get help.
    *is currently finishing up on the big Espeon request* Now I know why Unown does Zip files! Imageshack wont help me here.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back