• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Salamence64 said:
    Sure :P , it will be very helpful to my signature.
    Finding good pictues that meet your requirements is harder than I that. I hope something usefull is in there

Alana said:
    I have a new request. Can anyone get me some pictures of a Feraligatr. Angry, charging, attacking, just one that looks mad.
    I'm affraid I don't have an episode where a Feraligatr is in.

RaikouSpecialLover said:
    *stretches around & yawns*

Hey Unown, your Sakura pics on pg 23 of this thread and the Marina and May pics on pg 29 on this thread don't show up 'cuz of a Photobucket error.

Could you post them again, please?

Thanx.

Raikou
    Most likely it is knocked off by the other requests. I'll fix that later on.

MewthreeXL said:
    Does anyone have any pics of Cassandra from "The Problem with Paras"?
    I'm affraid I don't have the episode

pikatravis said:
    Hey Unown do you have any May cliparts?
    Cliparts of May? Not problem. Take a look here

Satoshi-kun said:
    Thanks Angela! You did a good job!

Thanks, Unown_! Those pics are awesome!

Does anyone have the pic where Satoshi discusses with Tooi, and the pics before and while Heigani interrupts?

And... Gonbe and the gang's sandwiches, and when it eats them! That was hilarious!
    Are you referring to this?

Hiroshi said:
    i would like to have some new richie pics
    I'm running low on new scenes of Richie. Though I can't promise anything, I'll see what I can do.

# # #

Currently processing the requests of:
    Legend
    Sweet_Skitty
    Mario The World Champion
    RaikouSpecialLover
    Hiroshi

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    um would any one have pics of Flygon ,Grovyle And the eliet four As maney membersd as possible

00ginburf

ahhh, Jesse...
    Years
    I would be very pleased if someone could show any (preferably good sized, and full body shots) pics they may have or know of Sissy(Cissy) and Jesse, but I havnt been able to find a decent one of Cissy anywhere. I get the same ones whenever i Google it, small, and they're all the same. Thanks in advance. Also, does anyone have this shot of Misty only bigger? Thanks again.
    Picture Requests

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Unown_ said:
    Finding good pictues that meet your requirements is harder than I that. I hope something usefull is in there

I'm affraid I don't have an episode where a Feraligatr is in.

Most likely it is knocked off by the other requests. I'll fix that later on.

I'm affraid I don't have the episode

Cliparts of May? Not problem. Take a look here

Are you referring to this?

I'm running low on new scenes of Richie. Though I can't promise anything, I'll see what I can do.

# # #

Currently processing the requests of:
    Legend
    Sweet_Skitty
    Mario The World Champion
    RaikouSpecialLover
    Hiroshi

okay thanks alot, unown!
    take all the time you need on my request ^ ^

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Heres a picture in the episode "Lights, Camera, Quack-tion! Dammit, she looks so sexy in that pic, im searching for that pic right now in High Quality, do you guys have one? Unown, youre the MASTER in high Quality Images, can you get me this image? If you do can you post it please?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    I was looking at some of the past pages and noticed a whole bunch of great Ash and May cliparts, I was wondering if there are any Team Rocket ones out there, as well as any other Pok?mon characters. Help will be very appreciated ^_^

00ginburf

ahhh, Jesse...
    Years
    Jessie&James said:
    I was looking at some of the past pages and noticed a whole bunch of great Ash and May cliparts, I was wondering if there are any Team Rocket ones out there, as well as any other Pok?mon characters. Help will be very appreciated ^_^

Do you mean Team Rocket as a group, or sngle character shots?

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Unown, I requested a few pictures of May from way back and I forgot to say, thank you for the pictures!

Now that I have said that, I guess I should reveal what the pictures were used for. I am using them to keep my hopes up and provide inspiration and guidance. To do that, I have resized them and added quotes from real people in order to further the message along.

And I am in need of a few more pictures.

Specifically, I need, this time, high-res pictures of Max looking "happy". Similarly, I'm looking for pictures of Ash, May, Max, and Brock in the same shot with the same requirements. I won't need much of either - I need only four pictures of Max and two pictures of the whole group.

Would that be too much to ask?

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    I'd like some pictures from the Grand Festival trilogy, 3 to be exact please, the winner with the cup, May's skitty on top of the ice pile she made, and Jessie being eaten by the Swalot.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Alrighty then, I got a fairly big request if it's not too much trouble....

First off, I need some pictures of Haruka (May) and Shuu (Drew) from the Grand Festival. However, there are certain scenes I want. ^^;

The first scene I want is when Haruka meets up with Shuu again. I want the images of them standing beside each other, where he hands her the rose, where it shows his face and he's holding the rose, and her reaction to receiving it. I also want an image of her holding the rose to her chest and her and Shuu's reactions to what Harley says.

The second scene I want is at the end of the last contest episode. It's when Haruka and Shuu are having their final talk. The only images I really want from this scene are them looking at each other and Haruka blushing when he walks off. ^^

If I could have those two main scenes with those specific piccies, I'd be more than happy! Also, if anyone has any images of Ai (Amber) from the Mewtwo special short, I would be very grateful. She's the cloned daughter of the scientist if I need to refresh your memory. ^^;

I hope these are alright! If anything though, the main images I want are the Haruka and Shuu ones. If you can only get those, I'll be a happy person. ^^

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Heeeeelllllllllllllooooooooo, Unown!

Iiiiiiiiittttttttttt'sssssss piccy time!

I just need bigger images of the ones attached, please.

Can you PLEASE do these before my other requests?

Thanx.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back