• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    *is now completely stressed out*

You have to save it into one of your folders, then right-click it and click OPEN.
    It's a WEBPAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(HTML Document)!!!!!!!!!!!!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Unnnnnnnnnoooooooowwwwwnnnnnnnn...

It's been a while since PC crashed on Tuesday.

Did you get 'em (the piccys I posted on the HTML)?*

*not rushing

Thanx.

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    RaikouSpecialLover said:

*not rushing

Thanx.
    PLEASE. Watch your double posting! There is an edit button for a REASON!

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    RaikouSpecialLover said:

*not rushing

Thanx.

Like I said: the pictures aren't showing up. All I get to see are four red X

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 24, 2008
    00ginburf, thanks for the link but that's not what I was looking for.
    I'm looking for pics like this one, only of Team Rocket
    Picture Requests

Salamence64, here I hope these help. :)

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    *stretches around & yawns*

Hey Unown, your Sakura pics on pg 23 of this thread and the Marina and May pics on pg 29 on this thread don't show up 'cuz of a Photobucket error.

Could you post them again, please?

Thanx.

Raikou
    I've reposted them here. Pictures of Sakura are on their way.

dpkuro said:
    Pics of Whitney (the 3rd Johto gym leader) and Lisa (the girl on the 3rd movie with that red bandanna) please! Most of my Whitney pics were wiped out by my evil bro.
    I manage to get that episode back where Whitney was in. You can find the screenshots here

00ginburf said:
    I would be very pleased if someone could show any (preferably good sized, and full body shots) pics they may have or know of Sissy(Cissy) and Jesse, but I havnt been able to find a decent one of Cissy anywhere. I get the same ones whenever i Google it, small, and they're all the same. Thanks in advance. Also, does anyone have this shot of Misty only bigger? Thanks again.
    I believe I got some in my archive
    Cissy, the Maikan Island gymleader
    Jesse, although it is not a full body screencapture
    A screencapture of Misty from the episode "Pi-Kahuna"

chavalum said:
    Heres a picture in the episode "Lights, Camera, Quack-tion! Dammit, she looks so sexy in that pic, im searching for that pic right now in High Quality, do you guys have one? Unown, youre the MASTER in high Quality Images, can you get me this image? If you do can you post it please?
    You're in luck, I've recently got that episode. You can find the screencap here

Jessie&James said:
    I was looking at some of the past pages and noticed a whole bunch of great Ash and May cliparts, I was wondering if there are any Team Rocket ones out there, as well as any other Pok?mon characters. Help will be very appreciated ^_^
    It's not much, but I've found two cliparts. Though I could remember I've saved a third one from the old japanese official site. I think I'll need to check my restore backups. Should I find it back, you'll be the first one to hear. ^_^
    From the first Pokedex of Pokemon.com
    From the official Japanese Jirachi site

Bastiko Pradhana said:
    Unown, I requested a few pictures of May from way back and I forgot to say, thank you for the pictures!

Now that I have said that, I guess I should reveal what the pictures were used for. I am using them to keep my hopes up and provide inspiration and guidance. To do that, I have resized them and added quotes from real people in order to further the message along.

And I am in need of a few more pictures.

Specifically, I need, this time, high-res pictures of Max looking "happy". Similarly, I'm looking for pictures of Ash, May, Max, and Brock in the same shot with the same requirements. I won't need much of either - I need only four pictures of Max and two pictures of the whole group.

Would that be too much to ask?
    That's no problem, I hope it's what you had in mind.
    Max pictures
    Group picture 1
    Group picture 2

Corvair said:
    I'd like some pictures from the Grand Festival trilogy, 3 to be exact please, the winner with the cup, May's skitty on top of the ice pile she made, and Jessie being eaten by the Swalot.
    Yup, those screencaps can be done.
    A picture of the winner with the cup
    A picture of May's skitty on top of the ice pile she made
    And a picture of Jessie being eaten by the Swalot

Wy_Wynaut said:
    um would any one have pics of Flygon ,Grovyle And the eliet four As maney membersd as possible
    Some pictures of Flygon can be found here
    Some pictures of Grovyle can be found here
    Some picture of Drake and Lance can be found here
    I don't have other episodes where Bruno and Prima appear in.

Sweet_Skitty said:
    thx unown_ and i did check in a club but they don't have a lot of pics but thx anywayz i need a favor does anyone have dis pic but bigger.
    here is the pic:
    Picture Requests

thx 2 whoever has it.^__^
    Is this the one you mean?

Legend said:
    I have a request, a big one! Well, maybe not toobig, but it's been a rash trying to find what I've been needing...*murmers*
    I need screenshots from the movie called Pokemon Heroes! I think that's how you spell it...anyways...I can't find decent-sized ones. I would take my own screen shots, but for one, I don't have the movie, two, I dion't have the right computer for it.
    I need some good shots of the neat-o stormy weather scenes, the Pokemon, ect. The people, too. I can't believe I wasn't able to find what I needed on the internet...
    But if some one could find some good, decent-sized pics of what I need, I'll be very, very gratefull!^^!!
    Was there a stormy weather scene in Pokemon Heroes? Do you mean the giant tidal wave near the end of the movie? Anyway, some screencaps can be found here. Hopefully it's what you have in mind.

Mario The World Champion said:
    A pic request thread? Okay. I have a request.

As you can see, I like Officer Jenny. A lot. So, may I request some pics of Officer Jenny please? Thanks in advance.
    That can be arranged. Take a look here

Hiroshi said:
    i would like to have some new richie pics
    I'm not sure if I have posted these picture before.

カスミ said:
    Alrighty then, I got a fairly big request if it's not too much trouble....

First off, I need some pictures of Haruka (May) and Shuu (Drew) from the Grand Festival. However, there are certain scenes I want. ^^;

The first scene I want is when Haruka meets up with Shuu again. I want the images of them standing beside each other, where he hands her the rose, where it shows his face and he's holding the rose, and her reaction to receiving it. I also want an image of her holding the rose to her chest and her and Shuu's reactions to what Harley says.

The second scene I want is at the end of the last contest episode. It's when Haruka and Shuu are having their final talk. The only images I really want from this scene are them looking at each other and Haruka blushing when he walks off. ^^

If I could have those two main scenes with those specific piccies, I'd be more than happy! Also, if anyone has any images of Ai (Amber) from the Mewtwo special short, I would be very grateful. She's the cloned daughter of the scientist if I need to refresh your memory. ^^;

I hope these are alright! If anything though, the main images I want are the Haruka and Shuu ones. If you can only get those, I'll be a happy person. ^^
    The May and Shuu picture can be found here
    This is a picture I compiled together once
    Other pictures of Aii

## ## ##
    Currently processing the requests of:
    Housyasei-san
    RaikouSpecialLover

Years
    Unown_ said:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mario The World Champion
    A pic request thread? Okay. I have a request.

As you can see, I like Officer Jenny. A lot. So, may I request some pics of Officer Jenny please? Thanks in advance.

That can be arranged. Take a look here
    Oh, thank you, Unown_!!!!! You made my day!! And the long wait was worth it!!!!!! XD

If I need more Jenny pics, I'll be sure to come to you. If you don't mind. XD

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
    Jessie&James said:
    Salamence64, here I hope these help. :)

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Thank You Very Much, The Balance of Power is Perfect :P . But for The Bicker the Better! I would like the image in super size, the reason: it's going in the middle of my banner.

00ginburf

ahhh, Jesse...
    Years
    Ok, I'm back and I have a bigger request.
    I'm looking for any pics of Iya (the ninja girl), Cassidy, Pietra (from episode, Right on Rhydon), and any of Aerodactyl attacking, flying etc., and any of Umbreon attatcking, jumping etc. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    thank you sooo much these will be my last requests for a while

Any pics of Dragonair
    sparky Richies pikachu
    snorlax
    Munchlax
    and the new pkmn

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Sweet_Skitty said:
    thx unown i need these pics only bigger
    Picture Requests

Picture Requests

and
    Picture Requests

thx ^ ^

I found one bigger version of one of them :

Picture Requests

Thanks for the pics unown i loved them! i would like to have some more pics of him in that size! thanks again

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Wow!!! Thanks a lot Unown!!!! You really Own Pictures!!!!

Picture Requests

Oh, and, Unown, i need this picture in High Quality, can you get it for me please?

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    thanks for the pics before unown well since you supplied pics of trixie for me i thought you might be able to get pics of the girl from the same epi as Trixie i need pics of the girl who sits on the throne with the purple hair, Maya was her name i think, just incase this is confusing its from the epi "The Perfect Match"

thanks in advanced!

Sweet_Skitty

Drew Lover
    Years
    Hiroshi said:
    I found one bigger version of one of them :

Picture Requests

Thanks for the pics unown i loved them! i would like to have some more pics of him in that size! thanks again
    the second pic i requested has 2 be the exactly same thing .sry at least u tried....still need those pics only bigger...thx peeps

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back