• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
Years
  • Hiroki said:
    The highest pixels of this you can get is 640x480 with possibly some Japanese wording.
    The size may be a problem, but not the words. I saw a small-sized screenshot that can prove this: https://www.pokesho.com/img_miss/m_ed.jpg .

Anyway, I have a new request (the backlog is starting to grow again; where are you, Unown_?): this picture, without any words blocking Pikachu if possible. Thanks.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    What do you mean by 'blocking Pikachu' ?? .... you mean just cutting him out?
    Either way. I did it two different ways.
    Picture Requests

or
    Picture Requests

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Phantom_Bugsy said:
    Okie. Requests like WHOA.

1. Zachary from Wings n' Things
    2. Bucky from The Dunsparce Deception
    3. Ephram from The Grass Route
    4. Benji from Mountain Time

^Cannot stress enough how much I've been NEEDING pictures of them for YEARS. ;^; Because they're all SO adorable.
    Sorry, I don't have those episodes so I'm affraid I can make any screencaps for you.

pikachu2460 said:
    hi im back :P i need a few pics of charizard please i thought i had some but then i couldnt find them o.O

btw isnt there a software that can enlarge pics?
    Irvanfiew and Xnview can do the job.

Salamence64 said:
    Thank you so much Unown! They came out perfectly.:D

Can someone please provide me pics of Joy and Ivysaur from the episode Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden. Thanks :)
    Unfortunately, I don't have either episode, sorry.

###########

AshTiedUpFan - Tatcher and Misty
    Crystal Clair - Two pictures of May
    Dark Charaxes - Rocket Grunts
    eX.A.K.R. - Glory Day (1024x768)and the second official mv9 wallpaper
    Mudkipblader - MV6 Ending reuploaded
    pikachu2460 - Charizard
    Platypus234 - Chigusa, Gizelle, Jeanette and Rochelle (Don't have the rest though)
    RaikouSpecialLover - Samantha
    ShinyEspeon - Hoothoot, Weepinbell and Murkrow
    Skitty101 - Ash and May pictures
    Treecko Tamer - Shinobu

This should clear the backlog ^_^

Edit:

Ari-chan said:
    Hey does anyone have any idea as to where this scene is from, and can I have better quality pictures of it?

Picture Requests
    There is currently a debat going around on many forums concerning that picture. It's for sure that it's not from an episode ever aired in the Pokémon series. Some say that it is from a special that is going to be aired in Japan, while others say that it's a Photoshoped image, thus a fake.

Last edited:

Unown_

Years
  • Mario The World Champion said:
    Hey, Unown_.

It's been a long while and I'm wondering if any Officer Jenny shots from ANY recent episodes have popped up. From what I heard, she was in that newly dubbed ep with the new VAs.

Thanks in advance. ^^
    Officer Jenny made a small appearance in "The Mastermind of the Mirage Pokémon". It's not much. I'll see if I can find some more, though I cannot make any guaranties. Anyway here are your pics.

Salon Maiden Anabel said:
    Can i have some pics of Anabel,the salon maiden
    This is from my archive, originally requested by RaikouSpecialLover
    File1 File2

Edit:
    For simple resize or crop work either Irfanview or Xnview should do the trick. Both programs are freeware. Installing them both would be overkill, since they provide more or less the same functions.

Irfanview can be obtained here
    https://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-2192-10021962.html?part=dl-IrfanView&subj=dl&tag=button
    Caution: CAREFULLY READ THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION because the Irfanview installation program is bundle with other software (The Ebay toolbar if I remember correctly). The program itself is free from adware, but if you are "click next"-happy during the installation you might end up with more than just installating Irfanview.

Xnview can be obtained here
    https://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/endownload.html this program.

If you need some help I'll be glad to write a small introduction on resizing images with either of those two programs.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thank you.

I need shots or preferably the long pan of the scene in Glory Day of Jessie posing like James with his rose as the wind blows through her hair.

Same dimensions as before, thanks.

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

These pictures are great!! You're a master at your work, Unown. :D

Unown_

Years
  • Dark Charaxes said:
    Thank you.

I need shots or preferably the long pan of the scene in Glory Day of Jessie posing like James with his rose as the wind blows through her hair.

Same dimensions as before, thanks.
    A large pan shot has been uploaded here with 768 pixel height: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/jesse-b.jpg
    The original version can be found here it has a 480 pixel height: https://unown.un.funpic.org/njs-viewimage.php?id=43&cat=0

Crystal Clair said:
    Hey Unown, thanks for the pics
    Another request
    I need pics of that blue head from the movie (the one in those Misty pics) I dont know her English name so I also request that too
    I think she's hot
    Her Japanese name is Bojier. The dub never mentioned her name though.
    https://download.yousendit.com/9624A1FD6C6399B0

Unown_

Years
  • pikachu2460 said:
    cool ty :D which one do you think is better?
    Both programs are equal in functionality, but I prefer XnView, because that program uses tabs when you have multiple files open. Irfanview opens multiple instances.

Years
  • Unown_ said:
    Officer Jenny made a small appearance in "The Mastermind of the Mirage Pokémon". It's not much. I'll see if I can find some more, though I cannot make any guaranties. Anyway here are your pics.
    Hey, thanks a lot Unown_. If you do find anymore Jenny pics, let me know. If not, I understand. Those guy are not putting her in the show as of late. ><

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • I just wanted to ask if anyone had one or two high quality photos of Ash from the Advanced Generation episodes where he's teared up in the eyes... from an emotional episode or something. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back