• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • eX.A.K.R. said:
    Well, it's been some time since I came onto here to request for anything, so...<br />
    <br />
    1. Does anyone have any good Manaphy pictures?<br />
    2. Unown_: Where did you find the pictures/clipart in your signature? I would like to have them.<br />
    3. OK, this is a rather unique request - I need a good-quality, high-resolution scan of the back album cover of the Pokémon Single «Boku no Best Friend E» (think I got that right). I wanted to have a good picture of that Pidgey seal.<br />
    <br />
    Thanks in advance!
    The images from my old signature are from the Yahoo Pokémon DP promotion site, which goes throught the history of the Pokémon games. There is a part where you can view artwork from concerning the games. I've extracted the images from the flash files.
    As for Boku no Best Friend: I don't have that CD, so I can't help you there.
    Artwork and Manafi

Anakin: Richie
    gilbertman: Jindai, Harley, Drew and the Brains from the opening
    Salamence64: Nurse Joy
    Treecko Tamer: Melody. I need some more time one the Chikorita and Macey request.

Treecko Tamer

AKA 'Darkliger'
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2012
    Thanks for the Melody pics, Unown_. Take as much time as you need for Chikorita and Macey - I'm very patient.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • I remember a while ago that I requested some kind of a Lugia picture here, but that request was never fulfilled. Well, today, I finally saw that picture by chance (in real life though), and I think I should be able to describe it more accurately now.

That picture is probably a promotional clipart for the 2nd movie. It had a Lugia in the middle of the picture, in a pose similar to this picture (facing the other way though). In the background above Lugia are the three legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres). Below, there's a Pikachu riding on some flying Pokémon, if I'm not wrong.

Any ideas?

Shigeru-kun

+ChRiStIaN+
    Years
  • I have one image request. Could someone please get me as many shots of this girl:
    Picture Requests

from the episode Wobbu-palooza? The site I got it from labeled it as from episode 173, but the title and her shirt seem to indicate from episode 175, so...if someone could do this for me, I'd highly appreciate it. ^^; I don't know if she appears more than once, but I at least want this image if I can. Thanks!

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Do you have pics of Ash in his new outfit and pics of Sammy and Tory?

Chelc

Years
  • Just wondering if anyone has any shots of Haruka's ending? I would really like the shot of her and all of her different expressions on the ice especially. Any shots will do, doesn't matter if they have text or not. Thank you! ^^

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • I remember a while ago that I requested some kind of a Lugia picture here, but that request was never fulfilled. Well, today, I finally saw that picture by chance (in real life though), and I think I should be able to describe it more accurately now.

That picture is probably a promotional clipart for the 2nd movie. It had a Lugia in the middle of the picture, in a pose similar to this picture (facing the other way though). In the background above Lugia are the three legendary birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres). Below, there's a Pikachu riding on some flying Pokémon, if I'm not wrong.

Any ideas?
    I've checked the my movie comic, it doesn't have the picture you've mentioned. So I still can't help you.

Thanks for the pics Unown! :D Do you happen to have anymore? :classic:
    Joy didn't really got much screentime in that episode. That all there was.

I have one image request. Could someone please get me as many shots of this girl:<br />
    Picture Requests
    <br />
    from the episode Wobbu-palooza? The site I got it from labeled it as from episode 173, but the title and her shirt seem to indicate from episode 175, so...if someone could do this for me, I'd highly appreciate it. ^^; I don't know if she appears more than once, but I at least want this image if I can. Thanks!
    I'm affraid I can't help you there. I don't have that episode.
    ###

~Murkrow~: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=UWRHIE44
    anakin: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=4QJBBE1S
    AshTiedUpFan: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=I2J4R1EP
    Treecko Tamer: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=660B0427

Chelc:
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/haruka-ending.jpg
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/ending.jpg
    This image should definately NOT be put into your signature in it's original size.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Thanks for your help Unown! It means a lot to me! Do you think you can help me with some big pictures of Ash, Brock, Max and May in those sleds or whatever they are while they're bumping into those pinball bumpers from Team Rocket's trap from Sitting Psyduck?

Last edited:

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    Could you get me pics of this girl and any of the other girls with her?
    Picture Requests
    Also, pics of this girl
    Picture Requests
    ?

If the icons don't show, try using the links themselves.

Years
  • I need pics of Misty. Alone, not with anyone or any pokemon(except maybe Togepi or Azurill).

I also need pics of:
    -Lily
    -Duplica
    -Anything with Brock & Duplica together

Last edited:

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Does anyone have any pictures with Drew and May both in them?
    Or ContestShipping fanarts?

I'm not in a picky mood... anything'll work.

~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back