• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2010
    Please Please.... Pictures Of Ash & May... I Am Advanceshipper.... I Hope My Request... And Please Not For Megaupload... My Anti-Virus Maker Problems with " Tramp" For Megaupload...
    Please Please...
    Thanks Advance..

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • Alright, so my computer was stupid and died on my a while ago and now that i have a new one ive lost all my previous pics i lost so guess whta? looks like im going to be doing a bit of requesting now....YAY..........

im going to start off slowly......
    need some pics of:
    -Mr.Sukizo, the pokemon fan-club prez. form any episode i dont care
    -Diana(orDiane cant quite remember her name) and Butler(they can be seperate from each other) form Jirachi movie
    -big hippie dude who sold may the wishing thing from Jirachi Movie(if that makes sense)

-and heres a request thats never been done........Bianca/Latias, Lorenzo and Annie and Oakley from Pokemon heroes

that outta do for now and thanks in advanced!!!

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • Does anyone have any pictures of Shedinja from Episode #320 A Princess and a Togepi and/or #321 A Togepi Mirage? :D I just need about 2-3 clear pictures of him to make a banner. ^^ Thank you very much!

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
  • Huge request:

Re-request the Misty/May swimsuits and Kenta vs. Marina zip.

Info about the huge Misty pic that gilbertman got, it's 2.6 meg. and she has her hands on her hips.

Need Misty and May clipart if you have any, preferably them walking.

Thanks.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • eX.A.K.R. Requested this one a very long time ago, I came across the picture while flipping through the lugia movie book. Picture Requests

anakin: May from mv9 (I can only make screencaps from the trailer currently)
    Asuka Tenjoin: Shedinja
    Crystal Clair: https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8655/shinjidp00601ln4.jpg
    gilbertman: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=JHB2OF1W
    Hotaru: Jasmine and Katie
    ThatcherTiedUpFan: I'm having trouble locating the ranger episode, it will come later. https://www.megaupload.com/?d=NLFKDTCL
    Treecko Tamer: May's ninja outfit
    Yulissa: https://members.home.nl/fam.man/img/satoshi-haruka.zip
    RaikouSpecialLover: Technically speaking, the second Misty picture isn't a swimsuit, but I think it falls under that category. https://www.megaupload.com/?d=C99MXFB0

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Thanks for the help with the rest of the requests, Unown! Whenever you got my big pics of Max from Pokemon Ranger-Deoxys' Crisis would be great!

Last edited:

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years

• wow, great thanks so much! Those will be really helpful!

but i got one incy-wincy problem, the pictures of Sukizo, they werent Sukizo, that my friend was Mr. Contesta, Sukizo is the short dude with squinty eyes who always says "remarkable" if i could pics of him that be great, i can see where that would be easy to get them mixed up its probably my bad the way i explained it

also the one big hippie guy from jirachi could i also get pics of him when he gets out of the truck when they first are setting up the festival

also i need pics of:
    -Norman
    -Tucker
    -Greta
    -Lucy
    -the PMC either the johto appearance or the Hoenn(or both)
    -Keade from the Hoenn League
    and lastly pics of the girl with the freckles from the episode where May gets the Eevee egg

im so sorry for having such big requests but like i said my old computer died so im trying to recover all my old refrence pics, so i thank everyone for thier cooperation

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Thanks for the pics it okay trailer pic will do as well.

Last edited:

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Thanks for the help Unown! Think you can help me with some of the following requests?

1. Big pics of Ash and Max from There's No Place Like Hoenn
    2. Big pics of Marina from The Legend Of Thunder

Years
  • I need pics of:
    ~Harley & Jessie (Together, preferably looking at each other, and not angry, if possible)
    ~Drake(OI, not Hoenn)
    ~Lily(Alone, orany pic that I'm able to cut out others from)
    ~Violet(Same as above)
    ~Richie(Same as above)
    ~Gary(Same as Above)
    ~Sakura

Arigeitsu159

Meh...
    Years
  • I just have one small picture request...

Any type of Christmas Pokemon picture... maybe something Pikachu and Ash, and if not, Pikachu is fine.

Any help on this would be really cool. :)

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • eX.A.K.R. Requested this one a very long time ago, I came across the picture while flipping through the lugia movie book. Picture Requests

You know, I have long abandoned the search for that image, and I'm quite surprised that you are still helping me keep a lookout on it. While it's still not the picture I'm looking for, I do however greatly appreciate your effort for scanning and uploading that image.

I would like to know though, where did you get this picture? Obviously this is Japanese art, but part of it seems "American" to me...

Also, as a request, do you have any of those "watercolour" shots, such as the one below?
    Picture Requests

p.s. Yes, this is also a random gift to all of you May fans from me. Don't ask why I uploaded this; I got this off a Japanese image board.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I would like to request any pictures of Zigzagoon, Poochyena and Nicolai you may have, thanks.

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
    Years
  • Does anyone have scrollcaps of Misty in her mermaid costume from The Misty Mermaid (or any other episode) and Mewtwo in armor from the first movie? Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2013
    hey! uh, does anybody have any high quality pictures of the Shinou/Sinnoh gym leaders and elite four? thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back