• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakkish

/x/o LOVE d.r.o.p . . . <3
    Years
    Could I please have a large supply of Jackie/Jack Walker pics? And also, if, possible, some piccehs of Absol? :O

And remember, Phantom/Captain x Jack is canon. ;DDD

Edit: Oh, yah. If anyone can post good quality pics of Haruka in her ending theme, I'd appreciate it.

And of course, Phantom x Jack is still canon. =]

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    Hello do you have any pics of Celebi in Pokemon 4 ever and the man who owns the flying boat? Thanks!

Years
    Ok, time for a new request ^_^

I want pics of the 2nd Movie. I don't want too many of Ash, but everything that has Misty [&/or] Tracey. Anything else is also good, random people, pokemon, anything.

Also any pics of Tracey anyone might have ;)

Good quality- if possible.

Thanks~

Hakkish

Years
    Ok, time for a new request ^_^

I want pics of the 2nd Movie. I don't want too many of Ash, but everything that has Misty [&/or] Tracey. Anything else is also good, random people, pokemon, anything.

Also any pics of Tracey anyone might have ;)

Good quality- if possible.

Thanks~

Asumming the 2nd movie is the one with Lugia in it, I've afraid to say the only pics I have from that movie are Pokeshipping pics, and frankly I can't find them either. O_o; Either way, I got some Melody, and some Tracey and Misty from episodes, but I'm also afraid to say that most of them containing Misty are more Pokeshipping ones, which I don't think you'll be too interested in. ^^;;

Melody: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05

The fourth one has Misty and Melody, if that counts. o_O

Tracey
    : 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08

Have fun. :]

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Does anyone have Sugimori's of the gym leaders from GSC? Thanks! Good quality would be appretiated. <3
    Kanto and Hoenn gymleaders and Battle Frontier Brain Trust are no problem. GSC gym leaders however are not in my collection.

darklugia1 said:
    Thanks for the pictures Unown! Just curious, but how do you get your screencaps?
    Lt. Surge and Gengar. Most mediaplayers have an option to make screencaps.

###

anakin: Celebi. The person in question would be Mr. White. I'll post them later on
    Hakkish: Jackie, Absol and Haruka's ending
    Mudkipblader: Mudkip and Typhlosion
    ThatcherTiedUpFan: I can only help with the last one. The others are from eps that I don't have.

Hakkish

Years
    :O! *Splees, spasms, and spontaneously combusts*

THANK YOU, UNOWN_! 8D! Before you go I have one more request and then I'll shuddap. o_o; Do you by chance have any pictures of Skitty?

Thaaaaanks agaaaain in advaaaance~ *Twirls off*

Edit: Oh yah, also, if you any pics of Absol from the movie Jirachi: Wish Maker I be terribly happy as well. o_o;

Last edited:

Unown_

Years
    Unlike the Skitty request, I don't have any pictures of Gengar in my archive. I can make some screenshots from the ep, which I will post later on.

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    thanks for the celebi pics yahi know he was called Mr. White but he was not called that in the english version. He was just some nameless guy. Thanks anyway theres no rush for mr white pics.

Hakkish

Years
    *Pokes* Sorry to trouble you all, but I have another pic request. ^///^;;;; *gets thwacked by a whale* 0.o;

Requesting pics of:

Banette
    Absol pics from the movie Jirachi: Wish Maker. It's more dark and creepy, and I think his fur is a little better drawn. I still love all the previous pics, though. =O <3
    Jackie/Jack Walker from Movie 9, but when he had a flashback of him as a kid. I want those pics. <3

Sorry for all the trouble. THANKS IN ADVANCE ANYHOO! =D *gets run over by a low-flying airplane* X_x;

Unown_

Years
    It's not from DP015. It's from the preview of DP016 that appeared in DP014.
    Picture Requests

Hakkish: Absol from movie 6. It seems I've stowed them away in a folder called "mv6". So much for obvious names... x_x https://www.sendspace.com/file/mnxjpm
    Some pics of Banette from an older request

### Todo ###
    Young Jackie (probably tomorrow)
    Gengar (darklugia1)
    Charmeleon from movie 4 (Fiver)
    Mr. White (anakin)

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks Unown for taking the time to do this. And for the previous pictures you put up here. Also if you know of any other pictures laying around that would be good too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2007
    Kanto and Hoenn gymleaders and Battle Frontier Brain Trust are no problem. GSC gym leaders however are not in my collection.
    Absolutely no GSC gym leaders? o.o I've got everyone from Kanto to Hoenn to BF to Rangers but all I really need are Sugimori's of the GSC gym leaders.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Can anyone get pictures of Trixie now? I requested them months ago, but no one had the episode.
    I have some
    Not as many pictures of Trixie as the other one but they're in top quality

While I'm at it, ThatcherTiedUpFan, I filled the requests that Unown didn't
    Ash in his underwear
    Misty and Jessie pic 1
    Misty and Jessie pic 2
    Misty and Jessie pic 3
    ...... you must really like bondage O_o

If anyone else has pics of Duplica from the Johto episode or any pics of Lily, that'd be great
    I got at least half the pictures from her Johto episode
    Johto Duplica!!!11
    btw, If I recall correctly, someone on this thread wanted pics from Suzie's Johto episode. Do they still want them because I'm doing requests in Johto now

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back