• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Thanks Unown.
    But can you reupload the Charizard and Swampert? I couldn't find the link last week and now it's no longer available. -sorry-

BTW, does anyone know how to take screencaps with the new version of Windows Media Player? The CTRL+I combination doesn't work, and the Printscreen butten doesn't work either. Is it possible to take screencaps with Realplayer? I can't figure out how.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    ^instead of using Windows media player, you can go with another free program called videolan. A new version recently came out and the program is better than ever. I make most of my captures with it when I dont use VirtualDub (a frame by frame capturer) or my dvd program.
    Unown, I had just found out that Shinji made his very first appearance in episode two of DP, I need pics even if there aren't that many. A Shinji fan can be satisfied with anything that's faintly Shinji

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    darklugia1: Gengar
    Fiver: Charmeleon from movie 4
    anakin: Mr. White
    Crystal Clair: Shinji from DP002. He's only in two screens though
    Mudkipblader: Charizard and Swamper

As for screencapping with Windows Media Player 11:
    1. Open your Window Media Player and click Options on the Tools menu.
    2. On the Performance tab, click on the Advanced... button.
    3. Uncheck Use overlays from Video Acceleration, click OK and restart the player. PrintScreen should work.

Since I don't have Windows Media Player 11, I can't be 100% sure if it really works. As Crystal Clair suggest, use a different media player like VideoLan, Mediaplayer Classic or a video editor like VirtualDub.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks Unown for these pics of Charmeleon. They are really good. cheers!

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    As for screencapping with Windows Media Player 11:
    1. Open your Window Media Player and click Options on the Tools menu.
    2. On the Performance tab, click on the Advanced... button.
    3. Uncheck Use overlays from Video Acceleration, click OK and restart the player. PrintScreen should work.

Since I don't have Windows Media Player 11, I can't be 100% sure if it really works. As Crystal Clair suggest, use a different media player like VideoLan, Mediaplayer Classic or a video editor like VirtualDub.

Thanks for the pictures Unown. =D
    I tried what you said, but the CTRL+I button still doesn't work. It's okay, I'll find an other way to take pictures. =D

BTW, I don't know if I can request this here, but anyone knows where to find screens of the games? For spriting, you know.
    Battle screens if possible.

Last edited:

Chelc

Years
    I'd like to request some pics of Shigeru dressed in his cape with his Eievui, please. Also any other images of Shigeru from Johto or Chronicles. =< Thanks in advance! :D

Unown_

Years
    Mudkipblader said:
    BTW, I don't know if I can request this here, but anyone knows where to find screens of the games? For spriting, you know.
    Battle screens if possible.
    Pokemon Elite 2000 has made sprites from various Pokémon games availible. For screenshots of the game, I think you should Google around.

00ginburf: Cassidy
    Chelc: Gary/Shigeru
    From the Johto Journeys opening:
    Picture RequestsPicture Requests

Unown_

Years
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back