• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks for the pics and your help Unown.

Last edited:

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I'm having alot of trouble finding a good picture of May but what i'd really like is a full cast pic. Ash, Misty, Brock, Tracey, Max, May, Dawn and Pikachu! (Drew and otehrs could be thrown in)
    Plus a picture of Ash and Pikachu in there Lucario and the Mystery of Mew costumes would be great.

Thanks, for any of the above. Man i feel bad for asking for so much.

Years
    Euh, what's it going to be? A long pan shot or 640x480?

I'll just assume you're addressing me, so I'll say, "long pan, please."

And I also would like a shot of Giovanni's helicopter from Mewtwo Returns. The shot where it hovers upward as Mewtwo escapes to the main island, and Giovanni is talking to Domino in the audio.

Same dimensions as always, thanks.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    Can I get pics from the 32nd episode from the first season. The episode was called The Ninja Poke Showdown. Oh, just for a little more help, its the episode where ash finds Koga's GYM. ^__^

Thanx

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Can I get pics from the 32nd episode from the first season. The episode was called The Ninja Poke Showdown. Oh, just for a little more help, its the episode where ash finds Koga's GYM. ^__^

Thanx
    Do you have any particular person/pokemon/subject to focus on? 20 minutes are a lot of frames to screencap ;)

can i get of pictures of episode 150 no big woop
    Sorry, I can't help you there. I don't much pre-Master Quest episodes.

######
    ThatcherTiedUpFan: The rest of the request
    Mr.May16: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nkj91w. The first is a fan-art somewhere from the net, which contains a large part of the cast. The rest are screencapped by meself.
    Salamence64: Joy pics from AG185 and DP038
    RSL: Gardenia from DP037
    Dark Charaxes: James I'll do the helicopter request later

Years
    Thankies. Also, whenever you can, I need the scene where James blasts off from "Holiday Hi-Jynx." I'm looking for his initial body shot and that weird effect as he spins into the sky. If you want to screencap every frame of that, that's fine, too.

640 x 480. As usual, thanks.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Richie appeared in Pokemon Chronicles, where a Celebi appeared and teleported him through time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back