• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2011
    Hi there!

Does anyone have some good quality pictures of Pallet Town and Delia's house (inside and outside)?

Salamence64

Experience Trainer
    Years
  • Can someone please provide me pics of Joy from the episode Gliscor and Gligar! Getting Through the Wind Maze! and also, during the credits of that episode, I would like a pic of all the Joys staring at Brock. Thanks :D

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hey Unown I would like a avatar pic of Grovyle from Battle Fronter from the episode called "Odd Pokemon Out." An the Pic has to have only the face of Grovyle.

Last edited:

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • Well, no one requested this but I still find it hillarious:

Picture Requests

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • If its possible I'd like to see if anyone can find some really good quality Pics of Kenta/gold and Crystal, the Full body shots, not waist up or something, I need the full body pose. I would also Like to find a good picture of Ho-Oh. also if there is a good collection of all of the pokemon pictures By Ken Sugimori, tha'd be great. the bigger the better. I'm hoping to use them for Printed work. thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Unown_ could you please get a shot of Pachi at the Battle Tournament.
    it is a split-second shot,well kind of,and when Conway and Dawn preformed their battles together.

requests
    1.Pachi
    2.Duo battles of Dawn and Conway include (the pokemon in the battle too)

Thank-you!

Years
  • Hey Unown_^^

Can I have pictures of Mismagius (All forms), Luxray, Hippowdon, Honchkrow & Lucario of the Next Episode in Japan please? ^^

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years

• Picture Requests Picture Requests Picture Requests

Hi there!

Does anyone have some good quality pictures of Pallet Town and Delia's house (inside and outside)?

Picture Requests
    I don't have anything on Delia's house, though.

Thank you so much, Unown_! ^-^ Sorry to be a bother, but may I also request one of Glalie using Ice Beam, please?
    The required files are currently on my other computer. I'll post them later.

1) Gorebyss
    2) Dragonair using Ice Beam
    Thanks for helping...
    I don't have the episode to do both request, perhaps someone else can help you out.

i dont know if you can but unown can i get pics from the 10th movie darkrai vs palkia vs dialga.

The were about a month or so: https://unown.un.funpic.org/index.php?section=gallery/movie10

Can someone please provide me pics of Joy from the episode Gliscor and Gligar! Getting Through the Wind Maze! and also, during the credits of that episode, I would like a pic of all the Joys staring at Brock. Thanks :D
    Picture Requests
    I've never noticed it, but some of those Joy's are screaming in fear...

Hey Unown I would like a avatar pic of Grovyle from Battle Fronter from the episode called "Odd Pokemon Out." An the Pic has to have only the face of Grovyle.
    Picture Requests

Anybody got any cool recent pics of Croagunk/Gregguru? Avatar sized would be cool as well....:)
    I'm affraid not, I haven't seen the latest ep yet though.

If its possible I'd like to see if anyone can find some really good quality Pics of Kenta/gold and Crystal, the Full body shots, not waist up or something, I need the full body pose. I would also Like to find a good picture of Ho-Oh. also if there is a good collection of all of the pokemon pictures By Ken Sugimori, tha'd be great. the bigger the better. I'm hoping to use them for Printed work. thanks
    There isn't much that I could find on Kenta, I've got some pictures of Ho-oh. As for the artwork, there are some that are missing, but it covers most of the Pokemon. https://www.sendspace.com/file/ks04ck

Unown_ could you please get a shot of Pachi at the Battle Tournament.
    it is a split-second shot,well kind of,and when Conway and Dawn preformed their battles together.

requests
    1.Pachi
    2.Duo battles of Dawn and Conway include (the pokemon in the battle too)

Thank-you!
    Some images of Kohei and Hikari are uploaded to https://unown.un.funpic.org/index.php?section=gallery/battletournament
    I didn't manage to find Pachirisu in those three episodes, any idea which of those three it was.

Hi, Unown_.

Well, she appeared again!! So, may have a bunch of Officer Jenny pics from DP064, please?
    I haven't seen the episode myself yet, I'll post them later on.

Articuno Power said:
    Hey Unown_^^

Can I have pictures of Mismagius (All forms), Luxray, Hippowdon, Honchkrow & Lucario of the Next Episode in Japan please? ^^
    I'll post them later on.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back