• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    Hey, I read that there was a poster for The Rise of Darkrai that had Dawn's Piplup and Pikachu wearing their trainers hats. Does anyone know where I can find that?

Years
    Yes, two requests. I need the shot were Ash is posing, cap backwards, and pointing to the camera in "Bad to the Bone" (it's also in the beginning of the "2 B.A. Master" video).

High quality, 640 x 480.

The other one is outdoor shots of the Rocket base in "The Scheme Team," as J/J/M approach it?

Same dimensions. Thanks.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I need a pic of the Pokemon Logo but in a totally white background please.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Hi I need a particular picture. This is a picture of a purple haired team rocket woman and she's with mew. Not only do I want the picture, but I would like to know where that comes from (show, manga, etc?).

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I'd like a couple of pics of Dawn (and only Dawn) from:
    -Dawn's First Gym Battle!
    -Following a Maiden's Voyage! (or the first epiosde of the D/P saga)
    -Gym Battle between Ash and Maylene (in her cheerleading outfit)--if you can, if not, then just give me the other two then

Thanks Unown_!

Jezebel

Team Rocket Field Agent
    Years
    Hi I need a particular picture. This is a picture of a purple haired team rocket woman and she's with mew. Not only do I want the picture, but I would like to know where that comes from (show, manga, etc?).

That's Miyamoto, Jessie's mother and she's only in the Japanese CD-Drama.

Oh and does anyone have pictures of James from Ditto's Mysterious Mansion and Holy Matrimony?

Thanks! ^^

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

Attachments

• Picture Requests
      Pearlshippy.png
      105.6 KB · Views: 9

Kasumi of Hanada Gym

Azurill Admirer
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 15, 2009
    I'd like a couple of pics of Dawn (and only Dawn) from:
    -Dawn's First Gym Battle!
    -Following a Maiden's Voyage! (or the first epiosde of the D/P saga)
    -Gym Battle between Ash and Maylene (in her cheerleading outfit)--if you can, if not, then just give me the other two then

Thanks Unown_!

I have some from the first episode from when it first aired in Japan - thanks to 2chan.

grandpokemonmaster

!!Arceus God Parnter Trainer!!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    I have an picture of Dawn in her Maid Uniform on the episode in Japan where Ash and Co. help out. I think... Just PM me for it... I dunno how to put pics on her.

Sorry I meant Here... Not her.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back