• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

anakin

resigned
Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    I was wondering dose anyone has Pokemon Fan Magazine Scan of volume 3 mainly larger version of these pictures?
    Picture Requests

ShinyEspeon

Lookin' for Light of Hope
    Years
  • Hello everyone!Can someone help me with my request??:) I need picture of:
    - Dawn and her pokemon (including Swinub)
    - Ash and his pokemon (Including Gliscor)
    both of them from Together. Thanks:)

darklugia1

Pok?mon Mastermind
    Years
  • Hey Unown_, would you mind telling me where you got the anime clipart? I've been looking all over for those, specifically for Generation IV Pokemon. Thanks for the help! :)

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I would like a request of a avatar size of, Dawn wearing her cheerleading outfit from "A Triple Fighting Chance!" Thanks in advance ;D

Bastiko Pradhana

claims not to be Pikachu
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I need pictures once again. This time I need pictures of Ash in the first Advanced Generation opening sequence, looking happy, and preferably with some blank space around him; same deal for the ending Sokoni Soraga Arukara. (Unown: I saw the pic for Ash for this ending on your picture site, but it's a bit too small.)

Much thanks for any help.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Thanks a loooooooooot =D ! "She"? Oh ¢X¢X really? x__x But in french... he'll have a boy's voice, don't worry... *go out* xD ! Thanks again ! Ah ! Do you have cliparts of Pokemon Ranger Hajime? ¢X_¢X
    I don't have any cliparts of Hajime. I suppose I could rip some artwork from the official game site.

###

Thanks so much for the pictures unown_. Could I please have some pics of Deoxys from the movie and episode?
    Pictures of Deoxys can be found at https://www.mediafire.com/?mw2krzcvb7w

###

need some pics of Misty and Dawn
    Here are the links:
    Hikari: https://www.mediafire.com/?2o0ij7yuxwm
    Misty: https://www.mediafire.com/?mn0d52tljjx

###

I was wondering dose anyone has Pokemon Fan Magazine Scan of volume 3 mainly larger version of these pictures?
    Picture Requests
    Sorry, there aren't any Pokemon magazines where I live.

###

Hello everyone!Can someone help me with my request??:) I need picture of:
    - Dawn and her pokemon (including Swinub)
    - Ash and his pokemon (Including Gliscor)
    both of them from Together. Thanks:)
    Picture Requests Picture Requests

###

Seeing how you have cliparts of TR & Dawn, do you have any cliparts of Misty & May, Unown? (They can be from movies)

Thanks.
    Here you go

Picture Requests Picture Requests

I can isolate May out of this picture if you want.

Picture Requests

###

Can anyone PM me pictures of Ash in his bathing/swimming suit from any or all seasons.
    Yup you can find them a https://www.mediafire.com/?lddxiubm2tj

###

request minun and pulse please?
    https://www.mediafire.com/?zgyd9ybntcc

###

Hey Unown_, would you mind telling me where you got the anime clipart? I've been looking all over for those, specifically for Generation IV Pokemon. Thanks for the help! :)
    They're extracted resources from flash content of the various Pokemon site (mostly the Pokemon movie sites). Since they are flash clipart they can be enlarged to any size without going blurry. The old movie sites are no longer around, so most of the cliparts aren't online anymore. I've started to collect all the flash content somewhere around the 6-7th movie.

Until recent I've decided to add them all to my website. The link will be https://unown.webhop.org/?id=imagebook:clipart. This page isn't linked yet, because it's not 100% done yet. I'm currently running a final check to see if I've missed a few, because the flash files are scattered over my harddisk.

###

I would like a request of a avatar size of, Dawn wearing her cheerleading outfit from "A Triple Fighting Chance!" Thanks in advance ;D

Here you go

Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests
    Picture Requests

###

I need pictures once again. This time I need pictures of Ash in the first Advanced Generation opening sequence, looking happy, and preferably with some blank space around him; same deal for the ending Sokoni Soraga Arukara. (Unown: I saw the pic for Ash for this ending on your picture site, but it's a bit too small.)

Much thanks for any help.

I hope this is what you have in mind

Picture Requests Picture Requests Picture Requests Picture Requests

Last edited:

anakin

resigned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2013
    can you rip some of artwork from the official game site of all the other ranger characters mainly the other boy ranger Dazuru? here is a picture from pokesho of the character im talking about.

Picture Requests

Last edited:

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by FruitBoy
    I would like a request of a avatar size of, Dawn wearing her cheerleading outfit from "A Triple Fighting Chance!" Thanks in advance ;D

Here you go

Thank you very much Unown_

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Hey, can someone please post any close up pics of tucker of the battle dome nd of him posing or whatever, I think he matches shiny Roserade perfectly, so I will put him in my sig

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back