• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Same dimensions for the Butler pics as usual. 640 x 480.

Well technically if it's a movie, the width will be more pixels across but I'm getting too technical here.

If Unown or someone here has the newest Pokemon episode, can they get me the high resolution shots of Shinji from the new preview? I especially want the one where his face is shadowed and the ones with him and Nozomi.

Years
  • Well technically if it's a movie, the width will be more pixels across but I'm getting too technical here.

Actually, my co-Mod deftly pulled off said caps whenever I asked him for 1st movie screencaps. So, it can be done, yes. Although, I can defer to a larger dimension set, if I need to go there (I forget what it is, at the moment).

Speaking of which, to my co-Mod, do you still have the 1st movie and Mewtwo Returns on file? Because I do have some new ideas for requests. I'll await the reply and take it from there.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Yes, I have Origin of Mewtwo, Movie 1 and the TV special to screencap from.

Well technically if it's a movie, the width will be more pixels across but I'm getting too technical here.
    I just apply the same trick that 4Kids did with movie 1-8, by cutting out the extra width:

crop.jpg

If Unown or someone here has the newest Pokemon episode, can they get me the high resolution shots of Shinji from the new preview? I especially want the one where his face is shadowed and the ones with him and Nozomi.
    My resources has not yet released a high resolution version yet. As soon I have the ep I'll start screencapping.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I just apply the same trick that 4Kids did with movie 1-8, by cutting out the extra width:
    But why would you want to cut out the exta width? That extra stuff is supposed to be good, right? I mean because it shows more content.

Oh and I was looking at the pictures of dp126 that you posted and noticed that you missed Shinji's appearance. Could you get those shots for me? I was going to do some editting but I can only find filb's smaller shots so working on filb's shots would be pointless knowing there's a much larger shot available.

And yea! Shinji in HD! Bigger pictures! *dances*

Unown_

Years
  • I'm currently getting the ep. It got released late for some unknown reason. It's over a half GB so it will take a while before I can start screencapping.
    In case you still want it, it has been uploaded.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Naw but thanks.
    Here's a zip I uploaded for anyone who wants Shinji pics
    Shinji

I was thinking of doing a project involving megaupload where I'd make a site or page somewhere full of loads of high resolution pictures of various hard-to-find characters such as Bugsy. I've seen that site used to host anime episodes so why not host pictures.

My only troubles are
    1. What characters are hardest to find?
    2. Where could I do this? - I have so many options. I have a Deviantart account, a blog on Bulbagarden and the PokeCommunity and I could even try to set something up here.
    This thread could really help. I could take already-uploaded stuff and add it to the archive. I could also find a way to work with my old website I have and use the picture archives to get popular. However I don't want to go over my limit (but maybe I could set something up because I have a lot of money)

I really want to give back to the community after taking so much.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Hello there. Can someone please help me? Looking for nice big screenshots of Ash when he got tied up from last week's Japan Pokemon episode Regigigas Ressurected! J Again!

Unown_

Years
  • Rats. Oh, well, you've done right by me throughout the years, my co-Mod. No worries.

I need a few movie pics, though.

I need a pan of the Team Rocket/Rayquaza scene in the 9th movie (where Rayquaza is captured in the Rockets' lab with Bashou, Buson and Shiranuri, or however you spell his name).

I also need the scene in the 6th movie with Butler in the Team Magma chamber and the experiment in action.

Same dimensions for the Butler pics as usual. 640 x 480.

Thanks.

I've uploaded them to this place: http://www.mediafire.com/?zjmww2xkmt3

I hope this is what you had in mind.

Can I have pictures of Shaymin and his Sky Form, please? ^-^ And Cliparts, if it's possible? =D

Saving space
    Spoiler:

Hello there. Can someone please help me? Looking for nice big screenshots of Ash when he got tied up from last week's Japan Pokemon episode Regigigas Ressurected! J Again!

Below are the links:
    http://unown.webhop.org/gallery/dp129/imagedata/dp129-138.jpg
    http://unown.webhop.org/gallery/dp129/imagedata/dp129-140.jpg
    http://unown.webhop.org/gallery/dp129/imagedata/dp129-141.jpg
    http://unown.webhop.org/gallery/dp129/imagedata/dp129-146.jpg

Give me some of your best pictures of my favorite Gym Leaders!

I want Erika, Whitney, Flannery, and Candice por favor!

You can find them here: http://www.mediafire.com/?yzarmwmmtnk

Need a cool and awesome pic of Darkrai that shows his epic darkness >D

Darkrai from movie 10: http://www.mediafire.com/?dwb2vyizmny

Unown_, all Jun pics you have in that abyss of yours. :DDDD

Please? :>

Here are the 258 pictures I have on Jun: http://www.mediafire.com/?3ndjjwnonmn

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2010
    hi

can some one plsese halp me am looking for some nice big pics if ash and dawn tied up form pokemon pokemon episode Regigigas Resurrection! J Again and some nice big pics of max tied up form abandon ship and some nice big pics if may tied up form pokemon abandon ship epsiode some

nice big pics of ash max may tied up in rope in the pokeblock party and some nice big pics if max tied up form it still rocket roll to me and some nice big pics if may tied up form episode who what when where wynaut

and some nice big pics if ash max may tied up in the caterpie,s big dilemma episdoe then some nice big pics form the episode where may and max are trap in a net and some nice big pics of ash and dawn tied up in theLonely Snyder episode and some nice big pics of ash tied up in pokemon hunter j and some nice big pics of may and max and dawn and

some nice big pics if the episode where ash and max where bare feet and some nice big pics if dawn get mad at ash and may and max get mad at ash and some nice ibg pics of may max and ash trap in a net form that one epsiode and some nice big pics of ash may max tied up to beds by team rocket in that one episode and some nice big pics of misty and ash

tied up in the stage fight episode and some nice big pics if ash tied up form the mestery menace episode and some nice big pics if misty tied up gagged in just add water epsiode and some nice big pics of ash tied up in good quil hunting epsiode and some nice big pics of ash tied up in the
    super here serct episode and some nice big pics of ash and misty tied up

in the here comes the squirte squad and some nice big pics if misty chair tied in fashion flash episode and some nice big pics if ash and misty tied up on beds by them rocket in the chansen operation epsiode and some nice big pics if misty and ash tied up in the hellday jeixs episode and some

nice big pics if misty and ash see them rocket for the frist time hoop some
    one wil do all if this form thank you plsese hlap me i need to find there
    pics

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, guys. I'm surprised there hasn't been any activity in here in a while.

Anyway, I have a request and this time, it's not for any new Officer Jenny pics. I've looked and saw that she hasn't appeared in any new episodes since DP115.

Well, I would like to ask for A LOT of pics of Dawn. I mean, a boatload of Dawn pics. I have a bunch of them already, but they are from DP016 and earlier.

So, can anyone help me out here? Thanks in advance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back