• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    pokemunna said:
    unown ur so cool getting all those pics, just cuz ur so great i was wondering can u get one of charizard with swampert and bayleef/meganium?
    Sure, here are the pictures
    Bayleef 1
    Bayleef 2
    Bayleef 3
    Charizard 1
    Charizard 2
    Charizard 3
    Meganium 1
    Meganium 2
    Meganium 3
    Swampert 1
    Swampert 2
    Swampert 3
    Ryuu Lover said:
    Hey everyone! I would like to make a request.

Can anyone get me some images of Ryuu from the seventh movie? He's very handsome and cool, so I'd like to get a nice load of images of him if at all possible. Can I also have some images of his little sisters, Audrey and Catherine? They're such little sweetie pies! I especially would like a particular shot of them if it's not too much trouble. *sweatdrops*

At one point in the movie, Tooi's father is looking at a screen that shows the passports of all the people still in the city--this image also shows the passports of Audrey and Catherine. Since you never really get a good profile picture of either twin, could someone please get me their passport images? I know you can since I've seen them in the movie! Thank you very much!
    That's no problem. However, only Audrey is seen in the part where they show the passport. Professor Rondo is blocking the rest.
    The screen with the passport pictures

Audrey & Catherine 1 Audrey & Catherine 2 Audrey & Catherine 3 Audrey & Catherine 4
    Audrey & Catherine 5 Audrey & Catherine 6 Audrey & Catherine 7 Audrey & Catherine 8
    Audrey & Catherine 9 Audrey & Catherine 10 Audrey & Catherine 11 Audrey & Catherine 12
    Audrey & Catherine 13

Ryu 1 Ryu 2 Ryu 3 Ryu 4
    Ryu 5 Ryu 6 Ryu 7 Ryu 8
    Ryu 9 Ryu 10 Ryu 11 Ryu 12
    Ryu 13 Ryu 14 Ryu 15 Ryu 16
    Ryu 17 Ryu 18 Ryu 19

Ryu and his little sisters 1
    Ryu and his little sisters 2
    Ryu and his little sisters 3

Ryuu Lover

~Innocent Child~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 4, 2005
    Awww, thanks a lot Unown! *smiles* But don't worry about Catherine's passport. You did get me Audrey after all. o^.^o

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks so much unknown^^ Those Misty and Jigglypuff picture are awesome^^

Ryuu Lover

~Innocent Child~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 4, 2005
    I have another request if it's not too much trouble. One of my other favorite characters is Shauna (blue haired girl from Brawly epys). So...anyone got an image? Anyone? Anyone? *smiles and looks around*

Unown_

Years
    Ryuu Lover said:
    Awww, thanks a lot Unown! *smiles* But don't worry about Catherine's passport. You did get me Audrey after all. o^.^o
    Mandy said:
    Thanks so much unknown^^ Those Misty and Jigglypuff picture are awesome^^
    You're all welcome
    Ryuu Lover said:
    I have another request if it's not too much trouble. One of my other favorite characters is Shauna (blue haired girl from Brawly epys). So...anyone got an image? Anyone? Anyone? *smiles and looks around*
    *raises his hand*
    Yes, I can make some screenshots. They can be found below:
    Picture 01 Picture 02 Picture 03 Picture 04
    Picture 05 Picture 06 Picture 07 Picture 08
    Picture 09 Picture 10 Picture 11 Picture 12
    Picture 13 Picture 14 Picture 15 Picture 16
    Picture 17 Picture 18 Picture 19

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    Hi. Can anyone get the scene from the first movie, where Ash is turned to stone and Pikachu is shaking him, trying to wake him up? It would be much appreciated.

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    All right!

It's Melody Tym!

True to what I said, I'm in needance of some good head shots of Melody, not playing her flute. *Hint* There was a very pretty/good one of here at the end of Pkmn 2000.

Thanx.

Unown_

Years
    Dsaerno said:
    Hi. Can anyone get the scene from the first movie, where Ash is turned to stone and Pikachu is shaking him, trying to wake him up? It would be much appreciated.
    I made some screenshots of it. The links are below
    Picture 05 Picture 06 Picture 07

RaikouSpecialLover said:
    All right!

It's Melody Tym!

True to what I said, I'm in needance of some good head shots of Melody, not playing her flute. *Hint* There was a very pretty/good one of here at the end of Pkmn 2000.

Thanx.
    I hope these will do
    Picture 05 Picture 06 Picture 07 Picture 08
    Picture 09 Picture 10 Picture 11 Picture 12
    Picture 13
    RaikouSpecialLover said:
    Oh, and I forgot one more thing.

Unown, do you by some chance have any GAMEFREAK artwork of Marina/Crystal? I'd gladly appreciate it.
    Do you mean these two?
    https://www.gamefreak.co.jp/POKEMON/GALLERY/WORKS/CLIS.JPG
    https://www.gamefreak.co.jp/POKEMON/GALLERY/WORKS/marina.JPG

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    sweetie thankies for those pics but i was wondering if i could get them in one screenie ^_^

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I'm back!!! ^o^ XD Errr...didn't really go anywhere in the first place. ^^;; Demo, I have a much easier request than my "lets find random characters!!" phase. ^^;;

Can anyone get me loads of Shigeru (Gary) pics? I think I have almost every one the internet has to offer! o_o;; The only ones I have a hard time finding are images from late Jouto (specifically the last few episodes where Satoshi battles Shigeru). Can anyone get me some pics of Shigeru from the last Jouto episodes? Especially from the flashback scene where Satoshi and him are fighting over that pokeball they find? ^^; XD I also especially want the scene before Shigeru leaves Masara (Pallet) Town and Satoshi runs up to see him off.

If you can get me this, I'll give you um...an invisible cookie!~ XD

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
    Hi カスミ
    I found some pics of Shigeru but it wasent those images of him you wanted to have but i hope you will like these:

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

what do you think of these?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    Okay, here's my List of favorite PokeGals.

Could you find pics of those whose's names are in BOLD ?

1. May
    2. Marina (Raikou Special)
    3. Melody
    4. Casey
    5. Domino
    6. Whitney
    7. Clair
    8. Flannery
    9. Marina (Orange Islands) [or whoever the girl with a really big, spiky blue hairstyle]
    10. Sakura

The Sakura pics MUST NOT have Misty in them, because she is one of my LEAST favorites.

Gladly Appreciate It.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Hiroshi said:
    Hi カスミ
    I found some pics of Shigeru but it wasent those images of him you wanted to have but i hope you will like these:

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

Picture Requests

what do you think of these?
    Wow Hiroshi, those work great! ^^ Do you have anymore from the last Jouto episodes? *lol* If anyone has any I'll be happy! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back