• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Picture Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
Years
  • Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • thanks unown i loooooooooved the richie pics! thanks! I wonder i you now how to make an avatar? can you make me one? i dont now how to do one and i really want to have one! and do you have more richie pics ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I have a few requests that I hope aren't too hard. ^_^; Most of them are from the newest movie, Destiny Deoxys. The main character I need pictures of is Rafe, the Trainer with the Blaziken. Any pictures of him would help me a lot, but these are the certain ones that I'm looking for:

When he first appears in the Battle Tower and says, "Hey Ash, you sure didn't waste any time!" I'd like one of him in that scene with his mouth closed. It'd also help if you could get one in the same scene, with the camera backed up just a bit.

Right before he shouts, "Blaziken, use Blaze Kick now!" it shows him standing still with his mouth closed next to Sid. One where he raises his arm a bit to point would help, too. (When his mouth is open.)

When he says, "Let's go! Blaziken, Overheat!" with a serious expression. If you can get two pics -- One with his mouth open and the other closed, then that would help!

When he's at the Pok?mon Center, leaning on one of the rails he says, "Well look who's still in town." I need one of him glancing over at Ash, right before he closes his eyes.

At the place where the Deoxys had taken all of the people, it shows him throwing down a ladder. I need one picture of where it shows him close-up right before he closes his eyes, and another when he sticks his thumb up and smiles.

If you feel like it, it would also help me a lot if you could give me any pictures of Lance from the Elite Four, or Falkner, the Gym Leader. (Don't ask why it's so random a request, lol. XD)

If you can find any of these, then I won't be able to thank you enough! I hated to ask, but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any good pictures of these characters...

Unown_

Years
  • Hiroshi said:
    thanks unown i loooooooooved the richie pics! thanks! I wonder i you now how to make an avatar? can you make me one? i dont now how to do one and i really want to have one! and do you have more richie pics ?
    Sure, I can make an avatar for you, just tell me from with picture and I'll resize it for you. As for picture of Richie:
    Richie 30 Richie 31 Richie 32 Richie 33
    Richie 34 Richie 35 Richie 36 Richie 37
    Richie 38 Richie 39 Richie 40 Richie 41
    Richie 42 Richie 43

Kayleigh said:
    I have a few requests that I hope aren't too hard. ^_^; Most of them are from the newest movie, Destiny Deoxys. The main character I need pictures of is Rafe, the Trainer with the Blaziken. Any pictures of him would help me a lot, but these are the certain ones that I'm looking for:

When he first appears in the Battle Tower and says, "Hey Ash, you sure didn't waste any time!" I'd like one of him in that scene with his mouth closed. It'd also help if you could get one in the same scene, with the camera backed up just a bit.

Right before he shouts, "Blaziken, use Blaze Kick now!" it shows him standing still with his mouth closed next to Sid. One where he raises his arm a bit to point would help, too. (When his mouth is open.)

When he says, "Let's go! Blaziken, Overheat!" with a serious expression. If you can get two pics -- One with his mouth open and the other closed, then that would help!

When he's at the Pok?mon Center, leaning on one of the rails he says, "Well look who's still in town." I need one of him glancing over at Ash, right before he closes his eyes.

At the place where the Deoxys had taken all of the people, it shows him throwing down a ladder. I need one picture of where it shows him close-up right before he closes his eyes, and another when he sticks his thumb up and smiles.

If you feel like it, it would also help me a lot if you could give me any pictures of Lance from the Elite Four, or Falkner, the Gym Leader. (Don't ask why it's so random a request, lol. XD)

If you can find any of these, then I won't be able to thank you enough! I hated to ask, but I've looked everywhere and can't seem to find any good pictures of these characters...
    Sure, no problem. I can make some pictures of Lance too, but those episodes are on my other computer. I'll post them later on. As for Falkner: I don't have any episodes of him, so I can't help you there.
    Rafe 01 Rafe 02 Rafe 03 Rafe 04
    Rafe 05 Rafe 06 Rafe 07 Rafe 08
    Rafe 09

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Misty and May poses

Hi, im looking for a lot of images of misty(Kasumi) and May(Haruka) with all her pretty and sexy poses, with her normal clothes and in her swimsuits please!!!!
    I really need them!!!

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
  • alright i need as many pictures of altomare as possible please, i need to study the arcitecture of the city cuz im going to be doing drawingsof it so i need as many as possible, thank you in advanced!

Satrijou

Bubble wrap
    Years
  • thanks unown i loved those new richie images to! thanks a lot! i would like to have the richie pic nr 42 "richie42.jpg" or something like that..
    and do you now how to write down in the avatar( like toto has) but it says Hiroshi on it?? the pic dont have to move or something.That would be awesome!
    ~Hiroshi

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    *jumps up* Gomen for taking so long to reply! *hugs* Demo, thanks for the images Unown-kun ^^

A new request ^^; :
    Does anyone here have any images of Shingo? He was the purple haired boy with the Scizor in Jouto. Ya know, the one with the laptop and from the episode "Wired for Battle?" If you can't get any images it's fine, but I'm really trying to find images of this boy. ^^;;;;;

EDIT:
    Sorry for asking <.<; Demo, ANYONE (not just Unown-kun. I hate bothering him all the time ppl ^^; ) have pictures of ANY of these characters?

Taichi/Mikey (the little boy with the Eevee in Kanto. Gave Kasumi that flower)
    Laura (Ponyta rider)
    Dario (the boy with the dodrio, he was against Laura)
    Mateo (the glass maker from the Orange Islands)
    Mahri (Gym leader Rudy's little sister from the Orange islands)

Like I said, if ANYONE has images, please gimme! ^^;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Unown_ said:
    Sure, no problem. I can make some pictures of Lance too, but those episodes are on my other computer. I'll post them later on. As for Falkner: I don't have any episodes of him, so I can't help you there.
    Rafe 01 Rafe 02 Rafe 03 Rafe 04
    Rafe 05 Rafe 06 Rafe 07 Rafe 08
    Rafe 09
    Oh, that's no problem at all. Just take your time. Thank you so much for those other pictures! ^_^ They were perfect, and just what I needed.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2006
    Hi, im looking for a lot of images of misty(Kasumi) and May(Haruka) with all her pretty and sexy poses, with her normal clothes and in her swimsuits please!!!!
    I really need them!!!

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I really need them!!!
    I can help out a little with Kasumi. ^^ I'm working on an image site to Kasumi-chan, so if you want some images of her, go here-->

https://www.geocities.com/bubblysaro/NHGallery.html

As stated on the site, some images were taken by me, and some were not. However, do keep checking back on the site since I WILL be adding more images of her. ^_^ Hope that helps you with Kasumi-chan.

ThatcherTiedUpFan

Thatcher Tied Up Fan
    Years
  • Hi! I was wondering if someone can do me some pics. Like the Raikou special when Marie or whatever her name is when she got cought by Team Rocket and tied up?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    カスミ said:
    I can help out a little with Kasumi. ^^ I'm working on an image site to Kasumi-chan, so if you want some images of her, go here-->

https://www.geocities.com/bubblysaro/NHGallery.html

As stated on the site, some images were taken by me, and some were not. However, do keep checking back on the site since I WILL be adding more images of her. ^_^ Hope that helps you with Kasumi-chan.
    Aww, you have such a cute site! I love it! I've been looking for one with Misty pictures, and yours has so many good ones.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Aww, you have such a cute site! I love it! I've been looking for one with Misty pictures, and yours has so many good ones.
    Glad it helps someone at least. XD I'm thinking of making a Haruka one in the future.

Kanadian Kyuubi

Sauske gone Wild!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2006
    Sorry but I forgot to say thank you for that picture of Corphish and that pot he was stuck in, as you see I made an avatar lickedy split.

Unown_

Years
  • @Kayleigh: as promissed, some pictures of Lance:
    Lance 01 Lance 02 Lance 03 Lance 04
    Lance 05 Lance 06 Lance 07 Lance 08

chavalum said:
    I really need them!!!
    Maybe these are some you're looking for?
    Picture 01 Picture 02 Picture 03 Picture 04
    Picture 05 Picture 06 Picture 07 Picture 08
    Picture 09 Picture 10 Picture 11 Picture 12
    Picture 13 Picture 14

gilbertman said:
    alright i need as many pictures of altomare as possible please, i need to study the arcitecture of the city cuz im going to be doing drawingsof it so i need as many as possible, thank you in advanced!
    I hope these screenshots will help you
    Alto Mare 01 Alto Mare 02 Alto Mare 03 Alto Mare 04
    Alto Mare 05 Alto Mare 06 Alto Mare 07 Alto Mare 08
    Alto Mare 09 Alto Mare 10 Alto Mare 11 Alto Mare 12
    Alto Mare 13 Alto Mare 14 Alto Mare 15 Alto Mare 16
    Alto Mare 17 Alto Mare 18 Alto Mare 19 Alto Mare 20
    Alto Mare 21 Alto Mare 22 Alto Mare 23 Alto Mare 24
    Hiroshi said:
    thanks unown i loved those new richie images to! thanks a lot! i would like to have the richie pic nr 42 "richie42.jpg" or something like that..
    and do you now how to write down in the avatar( like toto has) but it says Hiroshi on it?? the pic dont have to move or something.That would be awesome!
    ~Hiroshi
    Sure, that's no problem. I hope you like it. If you had something else in mind, just let me know.
    https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v466/unown_/attach/20050212-04/hiroshi-avatar.jpg
    カスミ said:
    *jumps up* Gomen for taking so long to reply! *hugs* Demo, thanks for the images Unown-kun ^^

A new request ^^; :
    Does anyone here have any images of Shingo? He was the purple haired boy with the Scizor in Jouto. Ya know, the one with the laptop and from the episode "Wired for Battle?" If you can't get any images it's fine, but I'm really trying to find images of this boy. ^^;;;;;

EDIT:
    Sorry for asking <.<; Demo, ANYONE (not just Unown-kun. I hate bothering him all the time ppl ^^; ) have pictures of ANY of these characters?

Taichi/Mikey (the little boy with the Eevee in Kanto. Gave Kasumi that flower)
    Laura (Ponyta rider)
    Dario (the boy with the dodrio, he was against Laura)
    Mateo (the glass maker from the Orange Islands)
    Mahri (Gym leader Rudy's little sister from the Orange islands)

Like I said, if ANYONE has images, please gimme! ^^;;
    Of al the people you've mentioned, I can only make screenshots of Mari. You can find them here:
    Mari 01 Mari 02 Mari 03 Mari 04
    Mari 05 Mari 06 Mari 07 Mari 08
    Mari 09
    lugia65 said:
    can I request some pictures of butler from jirachi whishmaker? also some of the fake groudon please ^.^
    Sure, no problem. The links are below:
    Butler 01 Butler 02 Butler 03 Butler 04
    Butler 05 Butler 06 Butler 07 Butler 08
    Butler 09 Butler 10 Butler 11 Butler 12
    Butler 13 Butler 14 Butler 15 Butler 16
    Butler 17 Butler 18 Butler 19 Butler 20
    Butler 21 Butler 22 Butler 23 Butler 24
    Butler 25

Meta Groudon 01 Meta Groudon 02 Meta Groudon 03 Meta Groudon 04
    Meta Groudon 05 Meta Groudon 06 Meta Groudon 07 Meta Groudon 08
    Meta Groudon 09

AshFan said:
    Hi! I was wondering if someone can do me some pics. Like the Raikou special when Marie or whatever her name is when she got cought by Team Ricket and tied up?
    I think you meant Marina. But yes, I can make some screenshots of here
    Marina 01
    Marina 02
    Marina 03
    Corvair said:
    Sorry but I forgot to say thank you for that picture of Corphish and that pot he was stuck in, as you see I made an avatar lickedy split.
    Glad I could help ^_^.

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Could I have some nice pics of Mudkip, as well as Dragonite if possible? Also, I'm looking for some close ups of their faces, if you have any. ^^ Thnx in advance!! ^______^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back