• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of Pokémon here!

Years
  • Here's some drawings I did, I'm just figuring out this posting thing bear with me. Roar.

If you enjoyed lemme know!

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Holy something censored!!!
    That is truly amazing.
    What programs do you use, and how did you make this paper-like effects??
    I can´t really critique these, but to be fair, I´ll do it anyway^^

-Hitmonlee´s kicking leg looks strange. I see that this is the style, but it is too curvy.
    -IMO the eyes of the attacking Farfetche´d (great Pokémon btw) don´t look good. Maybe try something like Hitmontop´s?
    -Where is the third ball of Wheezing??? ^^

But other than that, I adore your work. I worship your work. Heck, I´d make it my religion, if I could! (...who says I couldn´t...?)

I hope to see more.
    Bombah!

EDIT:
    And shouldn´t there be a shadow on Hitmonlee of his leg too?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I absolutely love all of them. The backgrounds were nicely done(better than i could ever do) and I love how you drew the smoke for the weezing. But where's its third head?

Oh it's, sorta behind them haha. It's like a little deedlyboop that connects the two and I said eh.

Holy something censored!!!
    That is truly amazing.
    What programs do you use, and how did you make this paper-like effects??
    I can´t really critique these, but to be fair, I´ll do it anyway^^

Hey thanks a lot for replying, I really appreciate it. Yeah the Hitmon thing I did not spend that much time on, it wasn't my passion.

The Farfetch'd one is actually just one panel from a comic I did, which I may post later if anyone wants to see it. It wasn't really meant to be seen large scale so it's not as detailed.

Haha wow I had no idea people cared that much about Weezing's third nut. Maybe I should redo it.

Shadows aren't really my strong suit, but I'm getting better. As for the paper, it's just a regular old paper texture. I use Illustrator for lines and color in Photoshop. Thanks again!

Last edited:
    Back