• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    mvtm said:
    Angel i ve seen all of those , like some time ago xd.. i still like them , the first onw is the best one imo..hmm you should log into myspace sometimes ..its been years since i last heard from you.

I`ll add you to my MSN list once I get my computer. I`ll also be online most after this happens.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    KYAAA!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
    KELSEY-PU!!! <3 <3 You're so beautiful!! <3 <3 <3
    @@ I have no idea why you'd say you weren't @@..
    *tackleglomphuggles* <3 <3 <3
    *squeals* SO PRETTY!!!
    *spazz* <3

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Awwwwww, thanks Kura. XD I'm always a spaz about my pics, though. X3 I have yet to have someone tell me it sucks, but still...I'm a nervous wreck sometimes. XD But I'm glad you liked it~! X3 *huggles*

~Kelsey

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Rika said:
    Awwwwww, thanks Kura. XD I'm always a spaz about my pics, though. X3 I have yet to have someone tell me it sucks, but still...I'm a nervous wreck sometimes. XD But I'm glad you liked it~! X3 *huggles*

~Kelsey

@@ Pfft~ no one will say that it sucks~ @@ You're pretty!!
    *huggles back* <3

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hey rika i dont mean to disturb you but i remember seeing someone that looks like the girl in blue before O.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back