• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Nicole, you don't look 'grotesque' at all in he pic ^^. Really nice actually, anyways, I may post a pic of me up again soon.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I really don't know how to respond to that. Erm..thanks? xD

I've never gotten that before. Everyone else seems to just think I look my age o_o;

And I'm definetly 15 T_T

Yeah, it was intended as a compliment lol. I reckon you could pass as an 18 year old :)

Nicole, you don't look 'grotesque' at all in he pic ^^. Really nice actually, anyways, I may post a pic of me up again soon.

Hehe, thanks ^_^ but I do look really weird in that pic.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    You look like someone who would be beating me up in the parking lot. XD

Lady Nicole: Very cute picture. ^_^.

Aww, thankies! That's so sweet <33

xD No, but seriously..I'm not that guy. Those dudes scare the hell out of me too <_<

I don't tend to just like..go around, and beat the hell out of any living person I see. Unless I have a reason to. GRR. T_T

xD But thanks!

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Aww, thankies! That's so sweet <33

xD No, but seriously..I'm not that guy. Those dudes scare the hell out of me too <_<

I don't tend to just like..go around, and beat the hell out of any living person I see. Unless I have a reason to. GRR. T_T

xD But thanks!

Emo-killer.

Lol...I just posted a wonderful pic of my forehead, if any of you are curious. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Lady Nicole, lovely pictures. :3 Nice hair, as always. By the way, your tarantula-pu~ is badly cute... <3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Emo-killer.

Lol...I just posted a wonderful pic of my forehead, if any of you are curious. ^.^

Mhmm, yeah. I've since developed an even more powerful hate for the emo kids after you showed me that one pic that was supposed to be hot, and was actually just two hardcore emo dudes kissing. It wouldn't have bothered me so much, but at first sight, I thought it was two girls. Then I realized you're just into dudes who dressed like..girls o_O

but your pic of..the 3 inches of you I can see that isn't completely shrowed in darkness (Emo! LOLO!!!) is cute <33

*Indirect reference to the flirting that goes on in this thread*

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    @Lady Nicole: That is such a nice picture. =)

@Toki_Wartooth: Dude, your a beast! (The good kind)

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Rai looks like one of my Ex's T.T// hehe.

Allstories: Awesome expression, haha. I love your artwork man, finally, someone who's art isn't japanese anime style-based.

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    Rai looks like one of my Ex's T.T// hehe.

Allstories: Awesome expression, haha. I love your artwork man, finally, someone who's art isn't japanese anime style-based.

Gah. I want a picture where I can see yo face Romance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back