• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hi, I just want to say that all your pictures are ok and I think that you don't think you're ugly, otherwise you wouldn't post your pictures due to you being sub conscious about them.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    Hi, I just want to say that all your pictures are ok and I think that you don't think you're ugly, otherwise you wouldn't post your pictures due to you being sub conscious about them.

I was crying heavily when Danny (my pair) asked to see a picture of me without sunglasses *sigh* I made such a fuss and performance about it on MSN. I'm going to see him in RL anyway, but I'm still paranoid :( I get so depressed about this topic. I feel so guilty because Danny has sent me loads of pics of him and he has hardly any of me :'( That guilt makes me feel even worse.

Nikki shush! Your not ugly, just wait till Danny sees your post, then your in trouble xD.

I know... he always stalks my posts XD and I stalk his too =P I'm just really paranoid about my appearance! :( You don't know how much fear and stress welled up inside me when Danny asked if he could see a pic of me without my sunnies... I think I have a major paranoia issue. He didn't know I was crying or how I felt. I mean, thinking about it, seeing a normal picture of me is not much to ask at all. It's all my fault for being stupid and afraid :( I wish I didn't care about what other people think of me, but in terms of appearance I care way too much o.O

EDIT: I need a cup of tea.

EDIT II: I'm sorry for being so ridiculous. I know it's pathetic but I just can't help it...

Last edited:
    Years
    I know... he always stalks my posts XD and I stalk his too =P I'm just really paranoid about my appearance! :( You don't know how much fear and stress welled up inside me when Danny asked if he could see a pic of me without my sunnies... I think I have a major paranoia issue. He didn't know I was crying or how I felt. I mean, thinking about it, seeing a normal picture of me is not much to ask at all. It's all my fault for being stupid and afraid :( I wish I didn't care about what other people think of me, but in terms of appearance I care way too much o.O

EDIT: I need a cup of tea.

EDIT II: I'm sorry for being so ridiculous. I know it's pathetic but I just can't help it...

Awww its not pathetic, but Danny doesn't like you just for your looks does he? Its the whole package. I mean I'm in a similar situation, I don't really like people seeing pics of me in my wheelchair, but no problem showing my face. Its stupid because I know if I ever met up with them I'd be in the chair anyway but you know what I mean.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Um ok..

Hiro is NOT ugly. He has a really cute smile <3
    Lady Nicole is seriously one of the prettiest girls here. Srsly.
    Kero I've always actually thought you were pretty adorable. Love the hair 8D

Seee? You're not ugly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back