• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Yeah anyways, Leon's mohawk is pure pwnage. I liked that one shirtless picture from a while back too, by the way xD Leon did you know you're insanely skinny?

Tamaki

Years
    Yeah, it's cute though. I feel awkward telling him how cute he is lol, he's like 5 years older than me

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wow, Leon, great place to take pictures.

Your masculinity shines through with the pink brushes littering the sink 'n stuff. Next though, I don't think we want to see your tampons.

;D

EDIT: Leon is sane. You two have a wildly off way of thinking so you cannot measure Leon's weight in your own frail sense of weight proportions. Hmph.

Tamaki

Years
    Lol! Oh, Faux Civility I was looking at your pics and you have such pretty eyes! Xairmo thinks you're cute too. And he's gay btw

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Neko feel sorry for me, the guy you love I had to school with him & he talks about his girlfriend >_<

Faux is gay too Neko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back