• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ DISCUSSION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Star, you're so cute<3 I have like an attraction to Asian Girls for some odd reason. My two best friends are Asian Girls. And that attraction isn't physical in anyway. O_o;;; Sorano~~! Such a pretty picture. And nice abs B_V. Very hot.

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Faux, do you have paws?

Lash...are you wearing weight training gloves o_O?

Sorano, I'm aware you may not like contact with me, but I'd like to note you have some of the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. c:

Vegan ice cream, Ascendo? I can only guess you live up north. c;

Very cute, Star!

SugarPunk...what can I say? I don't like the shirt. I love it. C'mon, man. We've got some crime fighting to do. Let's go. *flies off*

Lash

Years
    Dactylus: No, they are very sexy Linkin Park fingerless gloves.

[sugarPUNK!]: i loled at the second pic with the.. drumsticks, right? lol.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    And Punker/Eli posts more awesome pics of herself. The expression on your face in each of your pics are awesome.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    LMAOOOO I'm just that awesome. :| Just kidding...but really. lmaoooo I'm a tad too expressive sometimes. ;) But that's all right. :]

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    Sugarpunk: Lol, you look like an awesome guy to party with xDDD
    Classic: Aww, so cute ^_^ Nice picture
    Punkerthanthou: I envy your friend. He has a cupcake D: Also, aren't you making the hand guns in a church? XDDD

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Sugarpunk: Lol, you look like an awesome guy to party with xDDD
    Classic: Aww, so cute ^_^ Nice picture
    Punkerthanthou: I envy your friend. He has a cupcake D: Also, aren't you making the hand guns in a church? XDDD

LMAOOOO The cupcake was the equivalent of a brick. It was that damn hard. Scary crap.

That's actually a synagogue, haha, there weren't any rabbis around so...:) lmao.

badgerskunk

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008

excellent hair everyone, and props on the threads, good style all around. I think saw some Filipa K in there althought I might be mistaken.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Soranooo~~ Gosh I'm jealous of your bangs D: They side sweep nicely, mine don't know how to do that ._. Anyway, pretty pic.

sugar punk, you look like you're having a good time XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Soranooo~~ Gosh I'm jealous of your bangs D: They side sweep nicely, mine don't know how to do that ._. Anyway, pretty pic.

buuu. D: They look kinda messy in that picture. But it's really easy to train them to go that way. Well, it is for me, at least.

Thanks for the comments, pplz. ♥ Nice piccus, too. >:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back