• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of YOU~ [Post Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    MATTY.jpg

OMG.png

ZOMG infant me =O

Picture0213.jpg

campest picture of me ever.

mmmmm.png

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • OMGosh, after twenty minutes of trying to get this to work...I finally scanned another piccie of myself. XD I'm the one on the far right with the blonde hair and the gray sweatshirt. =O

For those who care, the other people are my little brother and sister, along with my baby cousin. X3

And sorry if the picture looks a little distorted...my scanner sucks. XD;

~Kelsey

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Okies, I have a few more pics I wanted to post...but couldn't because of the whole "I'd be double posting" thing. XD Well, there's one with me and my dog, then there's another one with me and my siblings when we went to Granite City to eat out for my birthday. :33 And that photo, I'm the one on the far left. X3

Again...the scanner I have sucks. XD *cough*

~Kelsey

powerofpikachu

~Sudden change of Attitude~
    Years
  • hheheheh.... me and kiwi im the first one, and me bein super gal in the second one!
    fxav55.jpg

fxawqo.jpg

me at the cape
    fxax5l.jpg

me and my sis at my gramas pool across the street. im the one in the bikini( :
    fxaxhd.jpg

me just foolin
    fxaxw7.jpg

thas all i got fr now

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back