• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pictures of You ~~ POST THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    im bored so why the eff not .. pics from my myspace. feel free to add me if u have one .. links on my sig
    big asian lugg playing pokemon .. pretty sad eh? hahahaha

got my sheetface on lol

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    A day in the life of Beachboy (Photo story)

Im about to take you through a journey in the day of beachboy, Yes i know its like 50 pics but deal with it and enjoy my epic storyline! (with photos) ;P

From 8am to 1Opm...

BeachBoy Productions Presents: "Cold average day in vacation"
    Spoiler:

Ryan Wakes up to find his ferrett cookie laying near his bed, Morning Cookie!
    Spoiler:

Oh arceus, we awoke the Beast that is cookie, run for your life before she weasel war dances!!!!!
    Spoiler:

Oh noes, she jumped on the bed and is spazzing out towards me!?!?! -the following scene was taken out due to cooke shreding ryan's foot to bits with play bites, aka FANG TEETH!"
    Spoiler:

(Me) mad about waking my ferrett into destruction mode, Beach also dislikes not being in florida, instead he's stuck in various layers of clothes in mountain virginia and still very cold. T_T Time to go look at the window, maybe we got snow last night... that may make my day! also this is my newest hair cut, haha Trainer Kat beat cha to it >D
    Spoiler:

Nope, nothing T_T just coldnessness, gosh nabbit! wow... Ok mine as well go check how the other zoo in the family is doing (except spazz cookie) Maybe they are in lighter moods.. Any another thing, why cant I drive my car up here, yup no jeep there :/

Part 1 to be continued!

Now on to PART 2! Visiting the animal zoo at my house for the morning!

Time to see meh dogs, and tink is the first on the list! Morning tink!
    Spoiler:

Why is it that all the members of the family love the cold, notice she sleeps near the drafty window... argh Im not a cold person yet everyone else loves it! xD

Spoiler:

there we go, Scruffy isa warm doggy himself, Power to the warm people, sorry to all the canadians but come on, it's too cold!
    Ok now we all are up on to the smallest parrot, on earth, Key lime my parrolet (aka pocket parrot)
    Spoiler:

The flash of the camera alerts Key lime before his isane rage into churping... argh how about a close up to satisfy my mini TO...
    Spoiler:

Morning Key lime, and do you see that gatorade and water in the backround, yup my mom knows how to set me up in the mornin'.. Time to truly get the day agoin'
    Spoiler:

One cup of gatorade to get the day agoin' wait I have a lot of online school today, soo...
    Spoiler:

two cups!?!? ryan your insane, but im really in the mood in the morning...
    Spoiler:

I leave with a nice cups gatorade and ready to start online school, but I rush back to the kitchen to ...
    Spoiler:

Thats right a THIRD CUP!, were going to have on sugar morning!
    Spoiler:

And now the day is set, and in conclusion a suga gatorade, a dell, some paperwork, and binders is all I need for my day, hope you enjoyed my day, peace! \o/

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    HAIR DYE TIMELINE because Kouyuu told me to

Spoiler:

I was born a brunette.

Spoiler:

Then I used bleach blonde box-dye and turned it orange.

Spoiler:

Then I used blue hair dye and it turned green.

Spoiler:

Then I got it professionally dyed platinum and hot pink.

But now the hot pink's washed out. D:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well morning everyone, how about some Ryan photos, oh yeah just me this time, I know how annoying the past storyline was ;P

Spoiler:

Ok I just woke up so bare with, yeah I got a new hair cut recently can anyone even tell? lol
    And why do I look so pissed off, I just got a fanclub, sheesh gotta get happy.

Spoiler:

wow its early and I cant even hold the cam straight, yawn I guess Ill post later, hope everyone enjoy'd my photos, may not be as great as ty's or Kat's, oh well Ill get to their standard one day ;P

Lash

Years
    Hooray, new pics.

Spoiler:

I am not wearing my gloves, damn. At least Dr Pepper is in the picture >:

Spoiler:

There be a light picture.

Spoiler:

Possibly one of the best pictures you will see of me.

This one here is a friend and I in school.

Spoiler:

He is my master, I am his.. I will just leave this sentence at that XD;
    (God I should have worn my jacket, I look a little young in that pic.)

Years
    hi! im new here, but a picture tells a thousand words right?

1st picture is from new years eve, where I got my mate unexpectedly with some tape bouyment..

2nd picture is from Readinf Festival 2007, probably best 4 days of my life..

3rd picture is an old random one mocking the ridiculous graffiti in the background haha.

:D

mvtm

Years
    i am just posting an iPhone pic cause Itsuki posted his.I believe i posted this one long time ago,but i am not sure.Just because i feel bored, and feel like pimping xDDD =D

KaniTheri

The Lopunny Queen
    Years
    I don't know what it is or why, but I can never resist picture threads. Ever.

Thumbs up, Pokepeople!

I look much younger than I am :(

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I took this picture like... today. Half an hour ago. >:

Take a look quick 'cause I'm taking it down at some point.

omg >:

Last edited:

mvtm

Years

No mirror lol,they are 2 xDD.Once i had 4 including a legal AT&T one.
    Lets say,that i brought few iPhones in the states,unlock and sold them in Venezuela.I made a tiny business out of it,earning extra cash to go to Europe.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back