• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

Pidgeot, Fearow, or Noctowl?

• Total voters

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
Years
  • Pidgeot and Noctowl are both pretty awesome.
    But....... I'm gonna have to go with Pidgeot.
    Pidgeot is the first bird type I remember, and one of the coolest bird types out there.(:

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    I've always loved pidgeot. He always wound up to be a power house in all of my games.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2012
    Pidgeot. I just never really liked Noctowl or Fearow..

Jarate

The Jar Based Karate
    Years
  • Fearow, because after all, who would want to mess with a Ferocious, (Or should I say Fearowcious?) sharp beaked bird that could potentially bore a hole through your skull?

Not I.

livelyhans

Verdanturf Town Trainer
    Years
  • one word for ya... The Best Night OwL :"NoctowL..!!!"
    My anczestor zayz:"look on it's eyes... u'll "fell to ur nightmare...:badsmile:"

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Dodrio > Fearow > Pidgeot > Noctowl

Noctowl is never part Psychic. Xatu is.

Ayselipera

My favorite is Fearow. I think it looks better then the other three design wise and is decent on its own.

Pidgeot would be my second choice and then Noctowl. If we added in all the birds Noctowl would actually be one of my least favorites. I find it really boring and annoying.

Years
  • Clearly Fearow. Nice offensive stats, and, which is more important, Drill Peck. Dodrio might outclass it, but Fearow is still pretty awesome.

Noctowl...? Access to psychic moves might be pretty cool and everything, but Psychic doesn't anything Drill Peck can't. Also, I'm not really into defensive playing, unless it's a farm Nuzlocke run.

Pidgeot has the most balanced stats which isn't necessarily a good thing, because excelling at one or two things is better than being decent everywhere. Also, it, again, lacks Drill Peck.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • Noctowl ftw. Partly for the fact that it learns Psychic type moves and partly for nostalgia factor. It looks awesome, too. I love owls <3

Numbers

Say my name
    Years
  • I chose Pidgeot because I think design-wise it looks the coolest of the three :D but in terms of what moves they can use I think I'd give that one to Noctowl because of its psychic traits!

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Pidgeot, because I find it cooler and because it's the most balanced of the 3. Yeah, battle-wise sucks comparing to Noctowl special defense capacity and movepool, but still I like balanced pokémons.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2010
    Fearow, obviously. I felt the draw towards the Spearow / Fearow line when it promptly attacked Ash and his Pikachu and maintained its status as a pretty vicious pokemon. Besides, it's so much cuter than Noctowl of Pidgeot -- the sharp angles and vicious, ruffled look is about as dreamy as you can get in a pokemon.

Back