• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgeot or Swellow

Pidgeot or Swellow?

• Pidgeot

Votes: 26 68.4%
  • Swellow

Votes: 12 31.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Woah this was tough cus I like them both. But I went for Pidgeot cus he's one of my alltime faves XD.

Isn't this supposed to be in Pokemon General.

Pokemon_Veteran

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Based solely on Base stats and movepool, Swellow obviously wins it. it's one of the fastest Pokemon in the game (Pidgeot isn't half as fast), and has a higher attack power, so can move in faster with more attack power than Pidgeot ever could.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Pideot, I can allways train it up to be ten times better then swellow...both are some of my favs though.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    oh well, I dont know why but I have found swellow tougher than pidgeot.... first of all, my taillow use to beat pokemon at much higher level than its one and leveled fast, then second i have found that swellow has a defence that is not so bad, backed up by a gr8 speed and attack power..... i dont know why but i have never liked pidgeot so much :\ mind you that my pidgeot arrived at lv70 but then I stopped training him because I just didnt feel it a gr8 pokemon... so ill go for Swellow =)

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Swellow

I'd have to say Swellow because in all my years of playing Pokemon, Swellow whooped me worse than Pidgeot ever could (and I'm talking about your rival's Pigeot at the Pokemon League compared to Winona's Swellow.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
    1. EVs and Natures don't exist in old pokemon games
    2. of course it will be easier to beat it because it has no EVs and Natures. =p
    3. Swellow is a lot easier to take down with a Special Attack (due to low sp. def levels*

Last edited:

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Ahh... Pidgeot for Sure...
    I dont really like Swellow, for some odd reason >_>

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Swellow. Stats are better and its more of a common opponent in 2v2 that can actually do something if its partner sets it up.

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I would say, basing my opinion on looks and talent, Pidgeot. It's one of my favorites, and if you train it well enough, it's really strong.

Splashing Mew

PC's Poet Laureate
    Years
    Pidgeot is the OG (original gangster for all you non-ebonic speakers). I like Pidgeot just because of the simple fact that he gets a signature move in feather dance (which can be useful) as well as one of the original mirror movers.

~Splash

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    Poisoned or Stunned Swellow beats the feathers off Pidgeot with Facade + Guts >_>. Pidgeot can't do much damage to any Pokemon because of its poor stats and cruddy movepool (Feather Dance? How about I switch...), it might be old school, but Swellow is strong and looks like a badass doing it >_<.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back