• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgey's Here!

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Heya! I'm Delirious Pidgey! I'm new here. Call me Pidgey. I'm all the way from PE2K and Bulbagarden and been a fan of Pokemon since 2005! I hope I have a grand old time here at PC!

~Pidgey

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh, I signed up at PE2K last month. Do you know the member Yo Face Here? He brought me there. xD (I was Meganium). But sure, you WILL have a magnificent time here, as we have so much to do here. ^_^

Welcome to PC by the way, Pidgey! What made you sign up in this amazing community? We are quite friendly, and we love pokemon as much as you. You can battle, trade, discuss B/W, the anime, and well...you know... anything. xD Take your time and you'll be just fine.

I won't repeat myself to read the rules, because the above two posters pretty much said so. xD But you are more than welcome to PM me if you feel lost, since PC is a much larger place. Have fun!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Heya! I'm Delirious Pidgey! I'm new here. Call me Pidgey. I'm all the way from PE2K and Bulbagarden and been a fan of Pokemon since 2005! I hope I have a grand old time here at PC!

~Pidgey

I wonder where else we have possibly met? I don't recognize you... But that is no matter. WELCOME to PokéCommunity! (pardon the caps XD I got too excited. :P)

Grand old time, I'm sure that you'll have it in one way or another! It's all about being active in the forums, so that when an event or two comes up, you'll be all set for them all! XD Being in there should make you have a lot of new friends and experiences to talk about. :)

I have been playing the games since, like, the beginning! XD It's been a long, long time since Red & Blue were released! Ahahahaha!

I hope to see you again, like everyone else here and there... See ya later!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, Delirious Pidgey! I've never been into any forums that you've mentioned but it seems to me that you will enjoy PC as much as you are enjoying the forums that you have mentioned! I'm sure there are also some members from Bulbagarden that are here as well, so I guess it wouldn't be such a problem for you to get used here! :D

Anyway, what made you join PC or what brought you here? Is it perhaps your looking for another Pokemon forum to join to, or you'd like to meet more PokeFans to discuss Pokemon with? Well, with whatever reason you'd give, I'm sure it's still something related to Pokemon! .. If you still haven't looked around then, you should definitely do it now! I'm sure you'd be able to find something really interesting here, such as trading/battling and the like! But you could also come across boards that are off-topic, and that's what make PC much more interesting to be with! And yes, as what as I have mentioned before, maybe there would be some members here that are active as well in Bulbagarden, I'm not literally sure but yeah! But meeting the PC members wouldn't be that bad too right? tehe;

Okaay so, have fun and see you around then? And if you have any questions regarding the board, then come & visit my profile, leave a message and I'll reply as fast as I can! :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I LOVE your username. I love it when people come up with awesome usernames, it's my favourite part of coming to the Welcome section lol.

Welcome Pidgey! I'm sure you'll fit right in :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hi Pidgey!!
    Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    I'm pretty sure you'll have lots of fun here, and the discussions here will be interesting for you.We talk about anything Pokemon here, and also other areas not related to Pokemon, like technology, entertainment and maybe a little Japanese anime that we know and love. <3
    I hope you have a great time! Read the rules and Don't be shy to leave me a message if you have any questions or simply need someone to talk to. I don't bite, really. xD I'll see ya around! <3

Back