• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pidgy or Starly?

Which is better

• Pidgy

Votes: 37 64.9%
  • Starly

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Pidgy is the original and evolves into a strong flying...however both of them a basically exactly the same in game...well surve the same purpose... but design wise a reckon Pidgy and its evolutions are better...pretty much all the other main flying types i.e starly, taillow, hoothoot are all copys... but I don't really care.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    I am an original Kanto fan of course, and Pidgeot is my favorite bird type pokemon. Although Staraptor is the stronger choice by quite the slim margin, Pidgeot will always be my favorite.

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    Personally it's hard to say this because pidgy was the first pokemon i caught in Pokemon Red but Starly when fully evolved into staraptor has the higest stats of any normal/flying pokemon and it learns close combat which is awesome. ^^

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Starly , because Staraptor has a deadly 120 base Attack and Close Combat , Pidgeot is nothing when compared with Staraptor .

and Staraptor is in BL , while Pidgeot is in NU ....

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    I chose Pidgey because there will always be a spot for it in my PC however I never catch Starly(s), they just don't appeal to me as much.

Falcon Wing

PokeMafia Member "Weavile"
    Years
    Pidgey! Come on it's the original! Starly is just a poor spin off of the Flying Pokemon that probably the first Pokemon we ever caught as kids. Come on, Pidgey hands down.

Back