• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen pika help

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2003
    can sum1 tell me when i should evolve my pikachu and include what moves it learns at lvls

armaldo

a pokemon trainer
    Years
  • i will tell you

you should evolve it at lv.36 that way it can already be powerful when you evolve it

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    You could put this in GB Strategies and Movesets, a lot of people could help you there

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    He isn't looking for a moveset as much as he is wanting to know when he can evolve his Pikachu and it will know all the attacks it could.

PKMN Trainer Brendan

Now know as miroku
    Years
  • I would evolve it at level 50 because it would have learned all its moves and you can go to the move tutor in falabar if you want to get back any of the moves it has learned in the past. :cheeky:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Get a pichu to learn sweet kiss or wish. Evolve it immediately into a pikachu to acquire thunderwave and thunderbolt. At lvl 26 you should evolve it as all the other moves are rather useless unless you are going to use HP Water + thunder + rain dance combo, then you would want to evolve Pikachu at lvl 41 for thunder.

Back