• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pika-mew's Request Thread

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    If anyone wants to request a sprite,I'm always here! I've attached some of my work.

Last edited:

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
    hey pikamew! Love those sprites! Could you make one of a male ghost trainer? I need one for my story...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Awww thanks! *hugs billybob* I WANT REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What's wrong with my sprites? There has to be something wrong with them for only two people to request.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME Requests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME REQUESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *is sad that not many people like her sprites*

ReploidZero798

Fear me..fear the shadows
    Years
    Okay fine. you may know me as the RP dude, but I also am the weird dude....which you may already know. Anyways.......
    Request numero 1: A ninetails umbreon splice with articuno wings......
    request numero dos: A trainer sprite for Legolas from LotR-j/k
    Real one-A Espeon/gyarados splice with the ghost marks that ghastly has around his body

Are those hard enough requests for you, or must I think of harder ones?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Glad you don't like rushing people,because these are tough. XD And I finished your Ponyta PikaPal.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    If you want you can. I finished Legolas but he doesn't have a cape or a bow or arrows and isn't perfect please don't kill me. XD EDIT:I also finished that other splice.

Last edited:
    Back