• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PIKA PIKA!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    Because I couldn't think of anything else...

No time to question my moves
    I stick to the path that I choose
    Me and my friends, we're gonna do it right
    You'll never see us run away from a fight

To be a Master is my dream
    All I've got to do is believe (I believe)

I've got a chance to win
    I 'm on my way to victory (Pokémon!)
    I can be a champion if I just believe ...
    I'm on a Master Quest (Master Quest!)
    I want the whole world to see (I believe!)
    I'm gonna be the very best
    ' Cuz all I've go to do is believe in me!

Years
  • Asdfg that song brings back so many memories. ;o; It wasn't my favorite of the Pokemon openings but eventually I grew to really like it, especially since the lyrics were so good. All the Pokemon theme songs are touching as far as lyrics go but the newer ones haven't been the best. I'm still trying to get used to Ash's "new" voice actor so many years later. xD;

Clearly you're a Pokemon master and are going to have a lot to share with us here so that's pretty darn awesome. :D No worries about the intro since I consider it really creative, but perhaps you'd be interested in answering a few questions for us? Just simple things like when you got into Pokemon, whether you just play the games or watch the anime/read the manga too, and so forth. It'd really help us get to know you. Of course it's optional but it sure as heck is recommended, haha.

Have a lovely stay here! Feel free to contact me whenever if you'd like a friend or need some help. n_n

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2017
    Oh is that how this works? Thank you Ms. Cirno!

Alright here I go!

As a kid, growing up in a almost strict christian family, pokemon was a no-no. Which was why I played it from Red, blue and yellow, to Black and Whit 2. Hell yea for rebelliousness!

I'm trying to write fanfics( even though I'm crap at it ^_^) so I watch some of the anime for move designs, and to see how many first stage pokemon Ash is going to take to the E4(dumbass).

The mangas look pretty rad, but I haven't found any reliable sites(As far as updating and, chapter order).

And yea that's pretty much it. I have a few questions in the writers lounge if anyone wants to answer them! ^_^

Back