• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pika_Pwnd's Art Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pika_Pwnd

God's busy, how may I help?
    Years
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I love the picture with all the legendaries. :)
    Your a very good artist! :D

Years
    Hmm ... I like your style on the first and third pictures. I've nevered tried shading with black like that.

Oh, and that Heatren picture, is it suppost to be upsidedown? Just asking.

~A.R

Pika_Pwnd

Years
    I love the picture with all the legendaries. :)
    Your a very good artist! :D
    They all look great Pika_Pwnd! My favorite is the D&P Legendary picture, its awesome!
    Apparently you guys like that one. lol That's my favorite too.

Hmm ... I like your style on the first and third pictures. I've nevered tried shading with black like that.

Oh, and that Heatren picture, is it suppost to be upsidedown? Just asking.

~A.R
    It wasn't supposed to be upside down at first but then I screwed up and it looked like it was upside down so I just went with it.

That Heatran picture is flipping amazing and I love the way you colored it. The hard work payed off.
    Thanks. It took me about a week and a half. I takes me a long time to draw anything.

Here's a picture my little sister and brother (they're 10 and twins)helped me with. My brother drew Shaymin and I drew Celebi and my sis did the background.

My brother did this with some drawing thing on our computer. I had no idea we had it until he showed me this.​

And this is my 7 yr. old little sis's first attempt at drawing Pikachu. She made it like 2 months ago.​

Anyway, here's one I drew.​

Until I fix my scanner this is it. Unless I draw something on my computer....but I suck at that so I probably won't.​

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I love all of your new ones! :D
    The Pikachu sketch is very nice, but, the front of shaymin looks weird to me...:\

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well you all seem pretty artistic to me!
    Though, I'm not that good when it comes to artwork, so I can't really give an "experienced" opinion.

I do really like your Heatran picture.
    From what I have seen, it is incredibly difficult to pull of Heatran; it's just a very "bulky" creature.
    However, I think you have captured it's essence quite well! I can't wait to see more of your work.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Whoa, those are all awesome! : O I really liked the 'Dialga vs Palkia' and the Suicune picture. The colouring is just... so... *__* (I love it, I just can't find a word good enought to describe it :D) And you are so young? I'm jealous! And your sister, who is ten, drew that pikachu? She's too good! When I was ten years old, I tried and tried to draw a cute pikachu, but never succeeded. I really am jealous. But yeah, the thing I absolutely love the most is the colouring. Keep up good work!
    EDIT: No, wait the sister was SEVEN? No way! o__O You're all just too good to me! *runs away crying*

Pika_Pwnd

Years
    Just in case you guys wanted to know, I never use the same medium twice in a row. I might use markers then colored pencil then maybe even crayons. And also if you were wondering why "Pachirisu on a Rocket!" looks so....not good...it's because I tried to draw something quick and that's what I got. lol I usually take a day or two to draw anything. That took me about 20 minutes so....it looks like a 5 year old drew it. It was also my first attempt at drawing something on the computer.​

EDIT: I just got my scanner working so here's one I JUST finished.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2008
    If your the REAL PearlEdan.....send me a PM on deviantART.
    I'm LV9 on it.
    *If your not, U've been stealing other people's well hard work.*

Edit:
    Since your not....I reported you for art-theft.
    ~Gomen Nesai & Good Night.~

Edit 2:
    You even had the neave to steal from Pokebeach
    WPM said that YOU MUST GIVE CREDIT!!!
    *It's your Shiny Jirachi pic in your photobucket account.*
    (I'm suprised that you haven't stolen from me yet.)

Edit 3:
    You even stole Coronis sprites.

Last edited:

Vega-kun

GX Thunder Trainer
    Years
    Wow! these are awesome! you really have a good concept of color and shading! XD

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    You know, I really didn't realize drawing was something you did via Google images. Learn something new everyday.
    Also terribly funny how nobody questioned how some of the pictures you supposedly scanned, look like they were drawn on a computer.

REGARDLESS, art theft is really low.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back