• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pikach,raichu,the road to evolution

should ash evolve his pikachu

• Total voters

Amp

This is crazy.
    Years
    I think it wouldn't be a half-bad idea if they just dumped Ash in total, and started fresh. Y'know, take a completely different angle on this whole schpiel. It's been what? Close to a decade now? I think we've seen all that Ash and Pikachu are ever gonna do.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Ya he hasn't even grown up in the series yet. He's been like 10 years old for like ten years now.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    No, they say Ash is now 14 in the series. I forget how old team rocket was when it began, but by now I think it's considered stalking if two 25ish year olds are following around a pre-teen..

And I voted yes, even though I know Pikachu doesn't evolve.

Years
    ash

we have 2 rember that theirs like 500 episodes so u have 2 count each 1 as a day and some half a day (2part epi.) so time in the pokemon world isnt as fast as hear =)

I think it wouldn't be a half-bad idea if they just dumped Ash in total, and started fresh. Y'know, take a completely different angle on this whole schpiel. It's been what? Close to a decade now? I think we've seen all that Ash and Pikachu are ever gonna do.
    that might b good r bad just look at yugioh they changed it to jaden and the show is nothing like how it use 2 b i think paul made the show better even though i dont like him as a trainer

I didn't like it because it just showed that pikachu is a coward. It can't face changes, not even if it's for its own good. You'd think that seeing how strong Ash's evolved Pokemon are, it might actually put its own input aside and take the chance.

I just hope they don't make an episode like this again. It got too many people's hopes up.
    u know u couldnt have said it better thats exactly what they did got 2 many hopes up and i think that unless their gonna evolve pikachu then they dont need 2 make a epi like that

Last edited:
    Back