• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen pikachu and yellow

gameshark

CHEAT POWER!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2008
    Pikachu is the best pkmn eva! on my yellow, if any gameshark effects my pikachu i will restart! i even have a code that can get the sprites back if its permenant.

so, do you like your pikachu? what glitches have happened to your pikachu? what love rating has your pikachu got? how many pikachus have you got? do you still have the legendary yellow surfing pikachu? or the flying pikachu?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Pikachu is an annoying, overrated rodent. Electrabuzz > Pikachu family.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009

Pichu/Pikachu/Raichu > Electabuzz

I prefer the electric rodents because Buzz seems overweight yet he suppose to be fast? Idk that makes me laugh. Plus the rodents look cooler

wert5679

Returning Trainer
    Years

Dude! how could you say that! I owned electabuzzes like crazy with my pikachu!
    I had my pikachu since R/S/E. trained it to level 70 then sent it to D/P for more training. besides Electrabuzz looks like an plug that has been mutated. Pikachu is one of the few pokemon that make SOME sense in pokemon (so do marill but I hate Marill.). so what I think you mean is Pikachu family > Electrabuzz.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2009
    Also, Pikachu are one- cute- and two- they are the only pokemon that can make thunder's power over 150, thanks to Light Ball.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I was around 9 when Ruby/Sapphire came out, I'm and I'm now 11. I never played Yellow. I managed to get Pokémon Red, and played it when I lost all my Pokémon games (DUN DUN DUN!) (Which back then were Ruby, Sapphire, and FireRed). I found Ruby and Sapphire, FireRed is still lost, but I didn't like it (to many stuff telling me what to do, and I knew how to catch Pokémon before even watching the tutorial, used to watch Anime a lot).

Raika

Vaporeonologist
    Years
    Teehee Pikachu.. ..honestly the most popular Pokémon in the media. Say "Pokémon" to anyone only mildly interested and they'll have a picture of Pikachu in their mind. It's not my favourite Pokémon but.. ..it sure is adorable! Especially the little "mood" animations in YELLOW :3

..I even have a Pikachu plushie (^_^). Frankly, it's the only Pokémon you can find plushies of here in Belgium (or maybe I'm blind)..

Xx~Raika

Zero Avenged

Be greater.
    Years
    I think Pikachu is the bomb!!!!!!!! I'm trying to find another Yellow Version. But I finally achevied my goal and got a Surfing Pikachu!!!!!!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I loved my Pikachu so much. But I was always extremely abusive to the poor thing.

I miss Yellow D: I need a new copy or a new save battery for it or something ~_~;

Alakazam93

#1 alakazam fan
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 28, 2008
    I was so little when i last played pokemon yellow. Never coould get past brock.

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Alakazam93, why didn't you just evolve Caterpie into Butterfree?

Back