• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu.exe's Battle Thread

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
Years
  • Here's my battle thread.

Wins: 2 (Last from Znale)
    Losses: 1 (Last from Alakazam17)
    Draws:
    Total: 3

Rules:
    No UBERs
    No Hacked Pokémon
    No Hacked Stats or Hacked Moves
    6 vs 6 battle
    Evasion Clause
    OHKO Clause
    Hax Item Clause
    Sleep Clause
    Single Lv. 100 battles

Anyone would like to challenge me?

Last edited:

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
  • Item Clause means no based luck items such as Scope Lens, Focus Band etc you get the idea, they rely on luck

Status Clause
    like sleep is allowed only on one Poke at all time

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
  • Item Clause means no based luck items such as Scope Lens, Focus Band etc you get the idea, they rely on luck

Status Clause
    like sleep is allowed only on one Poke at all time

Oh, thanks!

-------------
    Hey, Alakazam, what happened? Did you disconnect?

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I may have went a little too far from the computer, sorry. I thought it would be fine as I did the same yesterday.

But I'll stay put this time :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I never noticed this until right now, but I have a HUGE Weavile weakness, XD.

I'd definitely like a rematch. :D

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
  • I never noticed this until right now, but I have a HUGE Weavile weakness, XD.

I'd definitely like a rematch. :D

Hehe... Anyone else would like a battle?

Alakazam17, if anyone else appears, after he/she I'll battle you again. Thank you, it was a very good battle and my first win. (yesterday I joined this competitive battling)

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
  • HEEEEEY!

Item Clause means: Only one certain item per team, like only one Leftovers per team, etc. Lumine means: Hax Item Clause.

Status Clause means you can only use one status move per battle, unless cured. I bet Lumine means Sleep Clause, with this Clause in effect you may only put one Pokémon to sleep, bar Rest.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • So did I, actually. ^_^

And looking forward to battling you again. Though if it isn't in the next 30 minutes, I'll have to wait for another day.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
  • HEEEEEY!

Item Clause means: Only one certain item per team, like only one Leftovers per team, etc. Lumine means: Hax Item Clause.

Status Clause means you can only use one status move per battle, unless cured. I bet Lumine means Sleep Clause, with this Clause in effect you may only put one Pokémon to sleep, bar Rest.

Thank you very much. Fixed.

-----------
    Any challenges?

So did I, actually. ^_^

And looking forward to battling you again. Though if it isn't in the next 30 minutes, I'll have to wait for another day.

Really? So, I give you a rematch now.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Also a good battle. :D

Things went in my favour after Weavile got a Critical hit, heh. Impressive Tangrowth, by the way. I've never seen one of those guys before. =D

And I was sure Gallade could finish him off with one hit....

Back