• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Fan Club!

Whick move of Pikachu's is most powerful?

• Thunder

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Thundershock

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Volt Tackle

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Scratch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

g.narron

Banned
Years
  • Pikachu Fan Club!

Hi everyone welcome to the Pikachu Fan Club. If you would like to be a member tell me okay!

Some of the things i'll do with this fan club is post up alot of pictures and anything else related to Pikachu thanks bye!

Shine Austin

But we gamble with desire.
    Years
  • I recommend having more information about the club instead of just saying this is a fan club, post topics that you and members can discuss about, post rules, ect.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Hm... you should post a member list, pictures relating to this club (Pikachu) to and so more info about it.

IcePokemonRox

Worlds Best Ice Pokemon Master
    Years
  • pikachu is awesome but i think raichu is better aslo pikachu is the most popular pokemon out of them all only cuz ash had 1 if ash had a bulbasaur charmander or squartle as a starter i think pikachu wouldnt be as popular

Back