• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Illustrator

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I know :\ it seems like it won't go for nearly that much anymore, there have been offers but no one seems to have made one the seller will consider yet. It was a bad time to list, no one wants to buy Pokemon cards during a recession.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Previous offers used to be public. I wonder what the offers were. Any reasonable offer would be in the thousands.

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • I know :\ it seems like it won't go for nearly that much anymore, there have been offers but no one seems to have made one the seller will consider yet. It was a bad time to list, no one wants to buy Pokemon cards during a recession.

Maby because of this recessions he sells it!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    Because of the recession, he needs the money, maybe... I personally think he is trying to retire. He listed several other trophies and wants thousands more than what they are worth. Lol, can't blame him, I'd probably do the same.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    Because of the recession, he needs the money, maybe... I personally think he is trying to retire. He listed several other trophies and wants thousands more than what they are worth. Lol, can't blame him, I'd probably do the same.

Actually, the seller is listing it for the original owner, the seller himself does not own the Illustrator card. And those trophy cards really are worth thousands, I agree that he sometimes overprices but the trophies are usually within actual value. Personally, I hope he never retires :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    I realize they are pricey :cool:. I'm just saying that his asking prices are ideally, not practically, how much he would get for each of them (more than $75,000). I agree it is necessary in order to provoke higher offers, or in case somebody was willing to may even more. His pricing is actually a good strategy.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2016
    Around 10-15000 is usually what that card has gone for before, but as time passes its value will keep increasing. A ton of hardcore collectors have been excited about this post across the internet!

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2011
    The card sold for $15,999.99 (Best Offer) on June 12th 2010 at 16:23 ebay time. The Buy It Now price was $32,500. The ebay item number for reference is 220620831321. The seller was brianjapan.

spastman

Pokemon Proffesor
    Years
  • i search information about this card, and the one site say that it's real, and the other site say nothing about it. Conclusion: It's good possible that this card is real!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'm absolutely sure that it is real, the seller who listed it on his ebay site for the people who own it is %100 reliable and does business in rare cards like this all the time, like victory medal cards and others of the same rarity. He would certainly know if it was a fake.

Back