• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu Needs Our Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2023
    Hi folks!
    I saw that there is a poll in the gaming web site Gamespot which aims to choose "the greatest game hero" and i've realized that a of the participants is Pikachu! Pikachu passed the first round against Nathan Drake from Uncharted series. And now he has a really tough rival : Kratos from God of War Series. And a few minutes ago i've checked the status of the Pikachu and Kratos and i saw that Kratos has more votes than Pikachu. So we as Pokémon Fans we have to do something. Currently there is about 2000 people between their votes. So this forum has 141,015 members. Even if only a small part of the members can vote Pikachu can beat Kratos too.

Listen guys "Pikachu needs our help" so we have to do our best to help Pikachu !

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    This is really along the lines of advertising, which as you know is against the rules. Sorry gurl :(

-Closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back