• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu & Pachrisu

pikachu or pachrisu

• Pikachu

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Pachrisu

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 53.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prime pikachu

pokemon tamer
    Years
    Pikachu & Pachrisu
    which one of them would like to have if they were real. Me I would love to have them
    both because I just can't choose between the two. So what do you think.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    What's a Pachrisu look like? (I'm not quite familiar with the new names yet)

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    this
    Pikachu &  Pachrisu

is Pachrisu, and I like this one better because I'm so sick of Pikachu and in the future I would get sick of this Pokemon also

:t354:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    pikachu
    has its ugly moments but its cute too
    so i will choose both

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    how can you get sick of pikachu?
    he's the best one

Well, I don't think Pikachu is "the best one", I dont even think there is a "best one" when it comes to Pokemon. They all have there pros and cons.....
    But this is a hard pole for me..........................uhhhhhhhhhhhh....................I'd pick Pikachu..... Only because I don't know what one I really want.....=P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aw~They would both be really cute to have IRL <3

Years
    In EVERY Pokemon game I have caught pikachu and used it in battle and then evolved it into Raichu.

I was thinking abbout using Pachrisu in battle,I wonder if it can learn thunderpunch? (I know Pikachu and Raichu can,because I taught it to them.)

Back