• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu the other yellow meat :-)

Years
  • Hello PC,

I found this place by looking up apps for pokemon on android. Im gald I found you, this looks like an awesome forum and a place I will fit in. :-) Im an olde school gamer, started with NES played some Atari too. Im looking to make friends for gaming and chatting about anything. Im in to Martial Arts, Anime, Pokemon, all kinds of gaming, and if you have a WiiU or 3ds and want to be friends on there let me know. Ps3 as well.
    Games I have
    SS and HG
    Diamond and Pearl
    Black and White 1 & 2
    X
    Mario Kart
    Some ps3 mostly co op stuff. I am into co op shooters too.

Years
  • Hiya Rawr yes! Welcome to PC.

Yeah, you're most certainly right that we're an awesome forum. There's a lot to do from downloading hacks and other games to roleplaying and the like so you'll fit right in. ^_^ Posting away will ensure you meet awesome people during your stay. I suggest the Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups areas to join clubs you're interested in, that way you can break the ice and meet people easier.

Have a good one! :) Mario Kart is so awesomepossum. I'm addicted to 7 and 8.

Years
  • Hi Sheep

Thanks for the welcome. Yep just ordered the dlc for mk, and also just read about the new free pokemons coming this october. Tranfered a bunch up from soulsilver, wow lots of girafarigs lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Oh gods, I ordered the DLC too! So amazing that Link is going to be in it! And the Animal Crossing characters, wheeeee. But yes, sometimes we have Mario Kart 8 races here, so, they're over on the Video Games board, so, maybe you can check that out sometime! <33

But yeah, here on this forum, the hacks are popular, and we're really big on pokemon gaming discussions, so, don't be afraid on jumping right in with the rest of us! And most importantly, I hope you have a great time, and I hope that we can chat again sometime. :3

Years
  • Hi Dragon,

Thanks I hope so too. I have a busy full life, it's all good just full so I play Pokemon games slowly. I average a badge a month or three months LOL. Looking forward to the Red and Blue remakes, those look fun. Right now I'm just working on getting X finished enough so I have the entire area opened and am high enough to control all the Pokemon.

I find that I want to explore every area possible and really want to catch em all, it makes it fun for me but to give you an example I've bee playing SoulSilver for years, finally beat it after I think three years and now am just having fun going around catching what I can.

It's cool I can send them up through black and then pokebank them to X that has helped fill my need for collection and completion :)

I'm hoping to exchange friend codes with other adults who don't mind that I'm not on a lot. Even less now, my plasma tv destroyed itself :( cracked the panel from defective glass. Anyhow look forward to getting to know people and having some fun in the future.

Thanks

The_Buddha_Wolf

Buger King Manager (Not really)
    Years
  • Hello! I have seen this forum on google for a while now when I was looking up some rom hacks. I also like anime and martial arts! I mostly like comedy and action anime, like Sgt. frog. Sgt. Frog is mostly comedy, but has a little bit of action.

I have a 3DS Xl, a Japanese 3DS LL, a Wii U, a PS Vita, and a PS4. I have more systems, but those are the only ones I play with online. I am also thinking of building my own computer (Or having a professional build it for me) from parts I get online. When I get enough money for that, I will start getting PC games.

I play Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Legend Of Zelda, Mario Kart, The Last Of Us PS4, Uncharted PS Vita, and Sword Art Online PS Vita.

I hope we can become online friends since we both like anime, martial arts, and Pokemon

Back