• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*!*~PIKACHU.......~*!*~

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    What the F──Waffles?!

If that is the french version I swear I will never visit Paris. @~@ I REALLY hope that is some fan-make.

Edit: Dumbspit did you watch the credits carfully?! This IS fan-made. What the hell? This is french with lots of edits and vulgary. I would have never thought French people THAT insane at all >.>

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    What the F──Waffles?!

If that is the french version I swear I will never visit Paris. @~@ I REALLY hope that is some fan-make.

Edit: Dumbspit did you watch the credits carfully?! This IS fan-made. What the hell? This is french with lots of edits and vulgary. I would have never thought French people THAT insane at all >.>

Don't call me Dumbspit, calling me that on the internet shows no purpose, saying it to my face is a different story which you can't do so keep the insults to yourself. But I was wondering if Pikachu's voice is always the same?

:t354:TG

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Pikachu keeps its Japanese voice in every episode. The only exceptions were when technical difficulties occured and Lillis needed to voice Pikachu in some episodes for the English dub.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    ^ He is correct about that statment.

No, there weren't the same. I know the voice of Pikachu and it was a bit higher than that. That voice is not right for Pikachu at all. Even if the video was fan-made, maybe they should get someone to do a better voice for Pikachu. It is way too low. In the English version is was in a higher pitch. Hehe, the French can think of craziest stuff can they? XD I know in this one they only trying to be funny. But dang Pikachu had the weirdest voice. No way it can be the same as the English or Japanese versions.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    *laughing my head off at Joy's voice* Mew,mew mew! She sounds like a tiny Mew pokemon

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
    How dare they take away the lovely voice of Sailor Tin Nyanko! (Seriously, Pikachu voiced her) and make it into that....
    I say we burn them at the stake. *is evacuated*

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    O___O; Ok....that just scares me! Pikachu's voice is WAY too deep, and Nurse Joy O_o sounds like a mouses voice but squeaker...xD. That is pretty funny!

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Whoa, that was......weird to say the least, but if we think thats what they sound like, what do you think they think of when they hear how we say things.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    LOL! That was funny. But clearly, without reading any credits, its more then obvious this isn't the actual version. Even Joy had a funny high pitched voice lol.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
    you can tell it's fan made because the music at the time of 2:43 the time they exit the pokemon center, is from Neon Genesis Envagelon (sp)

Years
    Yeah, thats all fake. All the background music was from different animies XD it was good for a laugh though

Back