• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pikachu

biogenetic

riddle me this.
Years
  • ok ash has had pikachu for countless episodes where in each he trains him and always get into a fight shouldn't pikachu be some sort of super pokemon?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    The game =/= the anime. Undoubtedly Pika is very strong, but certainly no uber.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Wrong.Pikachu is Uber!!!XD

How else can a Pikachu beat a Cubone,Marowak,Onix,and Geodude without being Uber?

Too unrealistic,IMO.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I dont think it is fair how Pikachu always wins. I hate how it always beats Pokemon that are stronger than it.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    MewthreeXL said:
    Wrong.Pikachu is Uber!!!XD

How else can a Pikachu beat a Cubone,Marowak,Onix,and Geodude without being Uber?

Too unrealistic,IMO.
    Pure luck. If you've noticed most of his battles are an error in the other trainer's judgement, thus making Pika win.

Although I do agree, with Pika it's like all he has to do is thundershock or whatever and bam, other Pokemon's down. Highly unrealistic.

MewthreeXL

Ascended Mewtwo
    Years
  • Pikachu is a haxor.

It beat two Geodudes,Cubone,Marowak,Onix,and a Nosepass.Though it had a good chance of beating Nosepass because Nosepass is not part Ground like the others are.

It also beat a Magnemite and several other Electric types.

Look at the Wattson gym battle to see that Pikachu haxes all the time.

I bet if it ever battled a Dugtrio or a Golem,it would win that,too.

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
  • Well, there were some instances of Pikachu becoming supercharged in the early epidodes which may have increased it's electrical capacity....

eg. Episode 1, Struck by lightning before attacking flock of Spearows
    Episode 2, Charged by Ash pedaling Misty's bike before attacking Team Rocket (Who comment on how abnormally strong Pikachu is and decide that they must have it)
    Episode 5, Charged by Ash on the Water Wheel while training to become strong enough to defeat Brock

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Pikachu is a weakling , Entei whould kill that peasant by his Ember. Pikachu is NO rare pokemon , he is just lucky.

They should change the main pokemon hero to another , Pikachu is boring , let Ash's Butterfree come back!

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • biogenetic said:
    butterfree? that's like one of the stupidest pokemon and so is entei

Hmmmmmm maybe other pokemon? Let see , Charizard maybe? :) (censored version)

Every Pokemon can beat that pathethic Team Rocket and theire pokemon , Pikachu is just average

Last edited:
    Back