• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Pikachu's Last Thoughts

eli-chan

princess eli (◕ω◕✿)
Years
  • I take a deep breath.

There is a sharp pain in my side, but slowly and surely, the pain subsides. I feel my eyes flick to my Master. His eyes are full of tears, and his hands are crimson. I watch his chest rise and fall, hitching as he sobs. His mouth opens, but he is too stunned to talk. I too am too stunned to talk.

"P...Pikachu." He finally says after a moment.

His mouth is quivering and his hat is covering his face. I try to smile, yet I do not feel anything. I feel myself...crying. That is the word they use. Crying. I am crying. I am crying at the thought of leaving my Master. He will be sad.

I reach out, to touch him, or maybe to hold on to that last ray of light in my vision. I feel the heat warm my skin. Black spots fill my eyes, and I know that it is my time to leave. I blink, and the spots leave for a while. I see my mother, waving at me with a pink flower tucked behind her ear. I shift a little and see my father, his arms outstretched and a smile playing on his lips. I turn and see my beautiful sister; someone gone too soon. I feel the tear drip down my cheek as I see her jumping and grinning at me.

I blink and they disappear. The black spots become more evident and I look at the face of my Master. He is crying so hard now, and I can feel the slight tinge of his hand on my back, trying to hold me.

"N-No...!" He shrieks. "No, damn it, no!"

I smile at him. He is screaming now, and I look up to the glowing sun. His voice fades slowly and the sun's rays soon engulf me as I fall to sleep.

Back